Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The FMC Triple Crown Turf and Ornamental Insecticide has a 3 in 1 unique feature that helps in eliminating turf pests. It's an amazing product that contains a combination of bifenthrin, zeta-cypermethrin and imidacloprid which makes it more powerful and release multiple modes of action. It has a proven fast acting knockdown feature and effectively kills pests from both above and below ground. Its systematic, contact and translaminar activity makes it a convenient tool against pests that feed off from within and for those foliar feeding insects. It provides maximum control on 30 pests that can permanently harm and damage turf and ornamental species. This 3 in 1 product eliminates the need of mixing multiple insecticides to kill major insects, all it takes is the Triple Crown Turf and Ornamental insecticide to control pests and maintain beautiful turf and ornamental plants.
|Active Ingredient:||Zeta Cypermethrin - 2.70%
Bifenthrin - 7.87%
Imidacloprid - 13.83%
|Target pests:||Ants, Fire Ants, Masked Chafer Grubs, European Chafer Grubs, Chinch Bugs, Annual Bluegrass Weevils, Ticks, Mites, Billbugs and others
* See product label for complete list
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Lawns & Landscaping: Apartment Buildings, Athletic Fields, Hospitals, Hotels, Parks, Office Buildings, Recreational areas
* See label for complete list
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
Group 3 & 4a Insecticide
|Special Features:||3 in 1 Insecticide|
|Shipping Weight:||9.55 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||FMC (Mfg. Number: 10061654)|
Directions for Use:
- Do not apply this product in a way that it will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift.
- Do not apply by air.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not allow people or pets in treated area until spray has dried.
- Apply this product directly to the lawn or garden area.
- Do not make application during rain.
- Not for use on plants being grown for sale, or other commercial use or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes.
- Not for use on golf courses, sod farms, nurseries, in commercial greenhouses or on grass grown for seed.
- For use on plants intended for aesthetic purposes or climate modification and being grown in interior plantscapes, ornamental gardens, parks, lawns or grounds.
- Apply Triple Crown T and O Insecticide as a broadcast treatment.
- Use application volumes of up to 10 gallons per 1000 square feet when treating dense grass foliage for uniform coverage.
- For low volume applications (less than 2 gallons/1000 square feet), irrigate the treated area with at least 0.25 inches of water immediately following application to ensure efficacy against sub-surface pests (e.g. mole crickets).
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
07/06/2014 Dennis from S C C Fl
QIs FMC Triple Crown T&O Insecticide product harmful to pets
AFMC Triple Crown T&O Insecticide is safe for pets to be around after the treated area has tried. This can take 2-3 hours.