Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Frontline Plus For Cats has a combination of two active ingredients that works together to regulate and eliminate fleas. Fipronil and (s)-methoprene fights fleas and ticks by migrating all over the cat's body through translocation within 24 hours. The pet's oil glands beneath the skins act as a storage where Frontline Plus is continuously active on the skin's surface. The solution works by attacking the nerve cells of ticks and fleas, making them hyper and disoriented before dying. (S)-methoprene works by preventing any egg production and hatching of fleas. It also helps in prohibiting larval development. The waterproof formula of the product serves as a long lasting protection for cats and is rapidly distributed to effectively kill most major species of ticks.
Each box contains a 3 month supply. For cats 8 weeks and older. Each application last for 30 days. Only apply once every 30 days.
|Active Ingredient:||Fipronil - 9.8%
(s)-methoprene - 11.8%
|Target pests:||Fleas and Ticks|
|For use in:||Cats (over 8 weeks old)|
|Application:||One (1) pipette of 0.5 ml per cat (up to 8 kg)|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Special Features:||In a recent study, it was shown that the powerful ingredients of FRONTLINE Plus work to kill adult fleas within 12 hours of application.
* They then go on to break the flea life cycle by destroying the next generation of fleas.
* Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the cat's skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days.
|Shipping Weight:||0.10 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Merial (Mfg. Number: 287410)|
Follow these instructions to apply Frontline Plus.
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open.
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your pet's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
Here are some additional tips.
- Remove the pet's collar
- Apply as a spot between your pet's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your pet swim
- Give each of your pets its own complete dose
Don't forget to reapply every 30 days.
See all 1 reviews »
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
12/31/2015 Sarah from Campobello, Sc 29322
QIs Frontline Plus for Cats safe to use when multiple cats are inside and wash each other?
A Yes, Frontline Plus for Cats is for use directly on the cat in the area between the shoulder blades behind the neck of each cat. Most cats will not notice anything different in those areas to target cleaning there more than†normal, however,†keeping the cats separated for a little bit until the products has had some time to absorb into their skin and dry would be preferred.
Yes, Frontline Plus for Cats is for use directly on the cat in the area between the shoulder blades behind the neck of each cat. Most cats will not notice anything different in those areas to target cleaning there more than†normal, however,†keeping the cats separated for a little bit until the products has had some time to absorb into their skin and dry would be preferred.