Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Frontline Plus For Dogs has a combination of two active ingredients that work together to regulate and eliminate fleas. Fipronil and (s)-methoprene fights fleas and ticks by migrating all over the dog's body through translocation within 24 hours. The pet's oil glands beneath the skins, acts as a storage where Frontline Plus is continuously active on the skin's surface. The solution works by attacking the nerve cells of ticks and fleas, making them hyper and disoriented before dying. (S)-methoprene works by preventing any egg production and hatching of fleas. It also helps in prohibiting larval development. The waterproof formula of the product serves as a long lasting protection for dogs and is rapidly distributed to effectively kill most major species of ticks.
Each box contains a 3 month supply. For dogs 8 weeks and older. Each application last for 30 days. Only apply once every 30 days.
- small dogs 5 - 22 lbs.
- medium dogs 23 - 44 lbs.
- large dogs 45 - 88 lbs.
- extra large dogs 89 - 132 lbs.
|Active Ingredient:||Fipronil - 9.8%
(S)-methoprene - 8.8%
|Target pests:||Fleas and Ticks|
|For use in:||Indoor or Outdoor|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Shipping Weight:||0.10 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Merial (Mfg. Number: 287010)|
Follow these instructions to apply Frontline Plus.
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open.
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your pet's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
Here are some additional tips.
- Remove the pet's collar
- Apply as a spot between your pet's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your pet swim
- Give each of your pets its own complete dose
Don't forget to reapply every 30 days.
See all 1 reviews »
By Jeff in SAINT CHARLES on 10/25/2016
Half way through 3rd dose York still has fleas. Trying other methods. Expensive and didn't work!
Thank you for your feedback! We understand your frustration when treating for fleas. If your pet is already infested, then it may be helpful to use a quick kill spray or shampoo to help get ahead of the flea population when using systemic products like Frontline Plus. We sell many great options in our Dog Flea Products section: http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/dog-fleas-c-24_384_525.html You also want to be sure to treat inside and outside as needed in areas where the pets may be picking up fleas. If you only treat the animals and not the environment, then your flea problems will continue. Please take a few moments to review our Flea Treatment Guide for more tips and product recommendations: http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/how-to-get-rid-of-fleas-a-483.html Please let us know if we can further assist you anytime! We appreciate your comments and your business!