Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Frontline Spray Treatment is an effective tick and flea control solution for dogs, cats, and puppies and kittens 8 weeks and up. The spray formulation contains fipronil, an active ingredient that is distributed and immediately kills fleas after application. It may be directly applied on dogs and cats, that may have a high risk of infestation. Within 24 hours all fleas should be killed and will continue killing fleas for 30 days and is waterproof. It is effective against all stages of ticks, deer ticks (the main carrier of Lyme disease), and chewing lice. It will also help with sarcoptic mange infestations. Reapply every 30 days.
Available in two sizes, 250 ml or 500 ml bottles.
|Active Ingredient:||Fripronil - 0.29%|
|Target pests:||Ticks, Fleas and Lice|
|For use in:||Dogs, Cats, and 8 weeks and older Puppies and Kittens|
|Application:||Must wear gloves, and hold the bottle in an upright position.
* Ruffle the animal's hair while spraying all over the animal's body.
* For the head and eye area, spray Frontline on your glove then rub gently into the hair, and spray until the hair is wet.
* 1 or 2 pumps per pound of body weight should be applied.
* After 30 days, spray again, and is waterproof after 24 hours so pets can bathe or swim.
* Wash hands with soap and water after application.
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Time to Kill:||Within 24 hours|
|Shipping Weight:||0.60 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Merial (Mfg. Number: P004FLS-250ML)|
Avoid spraying in eyes. As with all insecticides and acaricides, the following precautions are recommended:
- Wear gloves, especially during treatment of groups of animals.
- Spray the animals in a well-ventilated room or outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.