Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The New York General Pest Control REFILL Kit - Commercial is designed for customers who have already purchased and used the New York General Pest Control Starter Kit - Commercial, or for those who already have a suitable pump sprayer and hand duster for applying insecticides. This kit contains the professional chemicals necessary for complete general insect pest maintenance in and around larger properties such as apartments and hotels: 1 x Gallon of FenvaStar EcoCap Insecticide Concentrate, 1 x 5 lb. pail of CimeXa Insecticide Dust, and a case of 100 x Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitor glue boards. We recommend using an Integrated Pest Management approach for the best results, incorporating thorough inspection, sanitation and exclusion practices along with the use of products in your kit.
If you do not already have the equipment required to apply the insecticides in this kit, consider purchasing our NY General Pest Control Starter Kit - Commercial.
View all of our Pest Control Kits here.
New York General Pest Control REFILL Kit - Commercial contains these products:
1 x Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors (100 boards - 300 monitors)
1 x FenvaStar EcoCap - Gallon
1 x CimeXa Insecticide Dust - 5 lbs.
Kit price: $315.00
You save $16.21!
|Shipping Weight:||22.45 lbs|
You should continue to identify problem areas and eliminate pest access points and harborage areas before applying the insecticides in your Refill Kit. You should also practice good Sanitation and Exclusion as part of your ongoing Integrated Pest Management.
STEP 1 - Spray - FenvaStar EcoCap Insecticide Concentrate
*Wear gloves when mixing and handling pesticides, such as Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves.
*Fill the tank 1/3 - 1/2 with clean, temperate water. Shake FenvaStar EcoCap before opening, then add 1 oz. of FenvaStar EcoCap Insecticide Concentrate per gallon of water to sprayer tank.
*Close and agitate tank to begin mixing.
*Finish filling sprayer tank and agitate once more before spraying insecticide mixture.
*Apply FenvaStar EcoCap mixture to areas such as:
- 1 foot up the foundation of the structure and 1 foot out onto the ground
- around areas where cables, pipes and wires enter into the structure
- around door frames and window frames
- around vents and soffits
- any other area on the structure where insect pests have been active
*Keep pets and children out of the treatment area while spraying and until the application has dried, usually about an hour.
*Try to use up all the spray mixture in one application. If spray solution is stored overnight, re-agitate the tank before spraying. After use, spray some clean water through the tank outside as a rinse, then store the tank empty and open in a cool, dry area.
*Do not apply FenvaStar to edible plants such as vegetable gardens or fruit trees.
*Repeat application at 90-day intervals for general maintenance. In times of higher pest pressure, such as summer months, or in areas with extended direct sunlight, applications may be made more frequently, such as every 30 days.
*FenvaStar may be applied as a spot or crack and crevice treatment indoors in areas such as around door frames and window frames, where utilities enter, and behind and under appliances.
STEP 2 - Dust - CimeXa Insecticide Dust
*After your insecticide spray has dried, you can apply the insecticide dust.
*Using insecticide dust can be very messy, so be sure to wear gloves and consider having a moist paper towel handy to clean up excess dust.
*Fill a hand duster up to halfway (or less), so there is plenty of room for the dust to move inside the duster.
*You may want to add a few small objects such as coins, pebbles, or marbles to prevent clumping inside the duster.
*Apply insecticide dust to cracks and crevices such as:
- around window and door frames
- around areas where cables, pipes and wires enter the structure
- around eaves and soffits
- any crack, crevice or gap where pests can enter
*Dust can also be used indoors in cracks and crevices where the dust will not easily be removed or disturbed, such as behind outlet covers, under baseboards, around pipe collars, and under and behind cabinets.
*Re-apply insecticide dust every 6 months.
*See our Video for more tips on dusting.
STEP 3 - Monitor and Maintain - Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors
*Use the included Catchmaster Insect Monitor Glue Boards to track your progress:
- Separate each card along the perforated lines to create three smaller boards from each larger card. This will create a total of 12 monitors from the 4 larger cards.
- Fold each trap gently to create a right triangle shape. Remove the adhesive covering on the angled top tab, then firmly press the logoed panel to the adhesive, creating a secure triangle trap with three openings.
- Carefully remove the interior paper to expose the glue surface inside the trap.
- Place glue traps in areas where insects may hide, travel, or breed, such as in and under cabinets, behind toilets, under appliances, and in corners. If desired, remove the cover sheet on the bottom of each trap to expose the adhesive. Press firmly to a clean, dry surface to secure traps in place.
- Monitor traps weekly for active infestations, or at least monthly to check for pest activity.
- Replace traps if full of insects, dust, or other debris.
*Repeat spray applications every 90 days, or more frequently in the summer, if needed.
*Repeat dust applications every 6 months for best results.
*Continue to monitor the environment and make adjustments as necessary to keep up your Integrated Pest Management practice.