|Target pests:||Flies, gnats, mosquitoes, etc.|
|For use in:||Indoors in smaller commercial accounts. Ideal for use in bars, delis, small kitchens, storage areas, trash rooms and schools.|
|Application:||Position 3 to 6 ft. from the floor, mount vertically, horizontally or in corner, or place on counter top.|
|Coverage Area:||3,000 sq. ft. of continuous space|
|Number of bulbs:||1 x 36 watt UV bulb|
|UV Power:||36 watts|
|Voltage:||UL listed, 110-120v/60Hz, with 6 foot cord|
|Special Features:||Maximum attraction: Uniquely positioned 1 x 36W bulbs for faster catch rates.|
- High catch-rate: Specially angled control board result in higher catch rate.
- Easy to service: Easy-to-access control board location, ensures optimum servicing.
- Flicker Free UVa output: Electronic ballast gives constant, energy-efficient output and energy savings.
- Easy to maintain: Electronic ballast eliminates replacement starters reducing energy and running costs.
- Innovative design: Slim-profile, lightweight design and screen fascia for both front and back of house locations.
- Compact design: Spectra Compact is small and lightweight for areas with limited space.
- Sanitary and compliant: Large control board surface for easy disposal of catch and full HACCP program compliance.
|Parts Included:||1 x 36 watt UV bulb, 1 glue board, installation template and hardware. Replacement bulbs and glue boards sold separately.|
|Manufactured By:||Brandenburg Fly Products|
The powerful performance of the Spectra and Spectra Compact result in a fast reduction in flying insect
populations and immediate improvement in customer environments. Suitable for use in both sensitive areas and for locations with heavy flying insect activity.