Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Groom-Pro Pet Bath - Grooming Station is an essential accessory to every pet lover. This cleaning station can be converted into a table to let you clean and groom your pets comfortably. It features deep pockets where you can put cleaning products safely, plus side-hatch doors that converts into stairs. Its plastic construction is guaranteed strong and durable yet easy on your pet's paws. It also has a screened, safe-step drain to help filter hair, and self-lock lid to minimize splashes. This large capacity grooming station can fit most pets and it comes with leash hook to keep them secured. It's very simple to use and easy to assemble so you can use it anytime, anywhere. (Picture is used for reference only)
Groom-Pro Pet Bath Grooming Station comes in the following colors:
- Dark Granite
- Light Granite
|For use in:||Great for home use, professional groomers and veterinarians|
|Application:||Pet bath and grooming table|
|Dimensions:||54" x 23" x 31"|
|Material / Construction:||Heavy-duty plastic|
|Special Features:||Cleaning Station that converts into a table with deep pockets to hold cleaning products securely|
|Warranty:||One-year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Parts Included:||Trilingual Instructions, lid, base, door, D-Clip, (4) Legs|
|Shipping Weight:||53.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: PETCA-BLK)|
- Cleaning Station that changes into a grooming table
- Deep compartments that can hold pet products securely
- Front hatch door that pulls down for stairs
- Hook for leash to secure the pet to the unit
- Drain with soft mesh screen and threaded connector for 3/4" hoses
- Plastic construction is easy on paws yet strong and sturdy
- Assembles in only a few minutes; no tools required
- Lid that locks to reduce the amount of water splashes
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Setup and usage of the Groom-Pro Pet Bath – Grooming Station
Use caution while assembling and ask a partner for assistance
- Open the lid and remove the 4 legs and door
- Flip the tub over or on its side and insert a leg into each recess. Gently use a rubber mallet to tap legs if necessary.
- Rotate the tub onto its legs. Use caution when doing so.
- If desired, attach a drain hose to the threaded valve located on the underside of the base.
- The Pet Tub is now ready for use. Open the lid and place your pet inside.
- When placing a pet inside, either lift them into the tub, or lift out the door to allow them to step in.
- You can also secure pets to the tub using the included D-clip, located at the back-center of the tub. Either use a clipping leash to directly attach to the D-clip (recommended) or loop the leash around the D-clip. Adjust the leash to desired length.
- When placing a pet on top of the tub for grooming, be sure the door is in place and the lid is all the way down.
- Dirt and debris can be rinsed from the surface using water and soap or detergent
- Never fill the tub with water as it is not a sealed unit
- When storing, ensure the tub is dry
- For added security, place rubber mats on the tub surface for improved traction. Be sure not to cover the drain when doing so.
WARNING! Always use caution when placing pets in the tub and never leave them unsupervised. Do not allow pets to become tangled on the D-clip leash hook as this can pose a choking hazard. Do not let children play in or around tub. Wet surfaces may pose a slipping hazard. Good Ideas will not be held responsible for any injuries sustained when using the Groom-Pro Pet Bath.
* Use caution when attaching or using pets with the Groom-Pro Pet Bath. Always supervise animals when they are on or in the unit. Good Ideas is not responsible for any injury or damage done to or by the Groom-Pro Pet Bath. Do not let children play on or near the Groom-Pro Pet Bath.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
03/30/2015 Stephanie from Deltona
QHow far does the Groom-Pro Pet Bath - Grooming Station sit off of the floor?
The measurements are 54"x23"x31". How long are the legs on the Tub? I would like to purchase one but have limited space where I work. I would really appreciate your help, I'm looking for a tub for large dogs so I don't have to pick them up.
AThe plastic legs of the Groom-Pro Pet Bath - Gooming Station are 14-1/2 inches long. If you desire a different height, you can fit 4x4 pieces of treated lumber into the leg pockets and you can have them cut to the desired legth.
03/29/2015 Stephanie from Deltona Fl
QHow high off the floor is the tub on the Groom-Pro Pet Bath - Grooming Station?
A The dimensions for the Groom-Pro Pet Bath - Grooming Station are 54" x 23" x 31".
The dimensions for the Groom-Pro Pet Bath - Grooming Station are 54" x 23" x 31".