Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Happy Jack Milkade is the perfect aid in helping female dogs produce sufficient milk for her puppies. It is formulated with 5 proven, effective ingredients to help them provide clean and healthy milk for pups to prevent losses during the critical days after whelping (giving birth). Milkade comes in a 2-ounce bottle which can be mixed with a pint of water.
|For use in:||Female Dogs|
|Application:||No prior treatment - just place in food beginning 4-5 days before whelping (giving birth) and ten days thereafter.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label.|
|Shipping Weight:||0.17 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Happy Jack Inc (Mfg. Number: 1060)|
- Developed by the late Dr. Hargett, D.V.M., M.D.,to help combat losses in pups during the first critical few days following whelping.
- No prior treatment - just place in food beginning 4-5 days before whelping (giving birth) and ten days thereafter.
- Contains five proven ingredients for fast action, following whelping, to aid the female in providing a clean, healthy quantity of milk:
- Sodium Acetate & Potassium Citrate-Buffering agents that neutralize acidity
- Calcium Gluconate-Milk production
- Lactose - Milk sugar for energy
- Thiamine Hydrochloride - A crystalline Vitamin B1 supplement which overcomes neuritis of pregnancy due to dietary deficiency. Proven on females that had never raised a pup due to poisonous acidity or their lack of milk, that other alkalies and mineral - vitamin supplements did not correct.
- One 2 oz. bottle of Milkade mixed with a pint of water is sufficient for 1 litter of puppies.
NOTE: Not for human consumption and keep out of reach of children.