Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Healthy Sleep Premium Box Spring Encasement is a proven and lab tested bed bug proof mattress encasement. The box spring is a complete encasement that combines the Bug Guard zipper closure and Bed Bug proof fabric. This means that it is allergen and dust-mite resistant, making it free from mites and bed bugs. The BugGuard patent is held for the prevention of bed bug feeding and penetration of the mattress. House mite dander and dust mite waste will not be able to enter the mattress. It will help keep your sleeping environment fresh and clean! This premium box spring encasement will not change the feel of your mattress.Fits up to a 9'' box spring mattress/foundation.
Sizes available: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King
Twin 39 in X 75 in +12
Twin XL 39 in X 80 in +12
Full 54 in X 75 in +12
Full XL 54 in X 80 in +12
Queen 60 in X 80 in +12
King 78 in X 80 in +12
California King 72 in X 84 in +12
The 12+ signifies the ability of the encasements to fit mattress depths greater than 12 inches. The Healthy Sleep Premium, Premium Plus and the Ultra Tech will all accommodate mattresses 9 – 16 inch depths.
|Target pests:||Bed Bug and Mites (Preventing allergens and bed bugs on box spring mattresses)|
|For use in:||Encasement is inserted to box spring mattress
Zipping in the encasement secures any bed bug and mites, eventually killing them
|Application:||See label for complete application instructions|
|Material / Construction:||Fabric is 100% polyester|
|Shipping Weight:||1.75 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||GBS Enterprises (Mfg. Number: 10-HSEN-03/3-BOXENC9)|
Example Application Instructions:
Placing a Mattress Encasement On A Queen Bed
This is an easy way to put on the mattress encasement. Turn the mattress across the mattress foundation so it is sideways and place the mattress encasement with the topside up (see the arrow indication at the patented bug guard zipper closure system). Then slip the mattress encasement on over the bottom of the mattress and then uniformly slip it down so each side moves down the mattress until it covers the entire mattress. Pull the top and bottom of the encasement so they meet. Carefully zip closed the mattress encasement until it is fully zipped on the patented Velcro Enclosure System. Secure the provided zip tie through the zipper pull and loop on the encasement. While it is easier with 2 people, 1 person can easily accomplish this.
Premium Box Spring Encasement
- Stops Bed Bugs and Dust Mites
- Complete encasement combines Bug Guard zipper closure and Bed Bug proof fabric
- Allergy Resistant and Breathable
- Fits up to a 9" Box Spring
- Protects Box Spring from Bed Bug infestion
Bug Guard enclosure system stops bed bugs and dust mites in their tracks. It’s the only encasement you’ll ever need!
Barrier Against Dust Mites and Allergens
Protecting a brand new mattress with our Mattress encasement will create a barrier to resist dust mites and allergens from taking up residence in the mattress.
Bed Bug Protection
Our zippered enclosure system stops both the entry and exit of bed bugs and dust mites with a combination of its micro-zipper teeth; Velcro seal back wall and inner wall construction, enveloped seam finishing and bed bug proof fabric.
Doctor recommended for a healthier sleep.
This product will protect your mattress for years if maintained properly.
Machine wash in Warm or Cold Water, Tumble Dry on Low or Medium Heat.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN - No Ironing Needed.
DO NOT BLEACH (Bleaching Will Void Warranty)
The 3 year warranty covers:
- Broken zipper
- Seam separation
Please do not return your encasement to the place of purchase!
1. To file a warranty claim: Call 1(855)577-7349 or visit the website at www.GBSent.com
2. Machine wash and tumble dry the mattress encasement immediately after spillage incident, optimally while the fluid is still wet.
3. File your warranty claim within 5 days of the incident.
4. The product must be returned to GBS Enterprises for inspection and validation of the claim.
5. Retail receipt for your GBS Mattress Encasement and mattress must be provided for a validated warranty. Warranty claims are considered open for a period of 90 days from the original claim date. In the event that the consumer has not executed their required duties of the warranty process within that time frame, GBS Enterprises will consider the claim closed and the warranty shall end.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
QIs the fabric of the Healthy Sleep Premium Box Spring Encasement treated with any kind of chemical?
A For more information, see our article, How to Perform a Bedbug Treatment
For more information, see our article, How to Perform a Bedbug Treatment