Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Healthy Sleep Premium Mattress Encasement is a proven and lab tested bed bug proof mattress encasement. The BugGuard patent is held for the prevention of bed bug feeding and penetration of the mattress. It will keep you “fresh & clean” and provide a comfortable night's sleep. The mattress encasement is also allergen and dust-mite resistant, making it free from germ and disease causing mites and bed bugs. The laminated fabric is waterproof on five sides, top and side walls of the encasement which prevents any liquid and moisture absorption that may cause more damage to the mattress. Fits up to 16'' mattress.
Sizes available: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King
Twin 39 in X 75 in +12
Twin XL 39 in X 80 in +12
Full 54 in X 75 in +12
Full XL 54 in X 80 in +12
Queen 60 in X 80 in +12
King 78 in X 80 in +12
California King 72 in X 84 in +12
The 12+ signifies the ability of the encasements to fit mattress depths greater than 12 inches. The Healthy Sleep Premium, Premium Plus and the Ultra Tech will all accommodate mattresses 9 – 16 inch depths.
|Target pests:||Liquids, Allergens, Dust Mites and Bed Bugs|
|For use in:||Mattresses|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Material / Construction:||Fabric is 100% polyester
Laminate Backing: 100% Breathable Polyurethane
|Special Features:||Waterproof with laminate backing|
|Warranty:||3 years - against manufacturers defects|
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||GBS Enterprises (Mfg. Number: 10-HSEN-03/3-TOPINT)|
Example Application Instructions:
Placing a Mattress Encasement On A Queen Bed
This is an easy way to put on the mattress encasement. Turn the mattress across the mattress foundation so it is sideways and place the mattress encasement with the topside up (see the arrow indication at the patented bug guard zipper closure system). Then slip the mattress encasement on over the bottom of the mattress and then uniformly slip it down so each side moves down the mattress until it covers the entire mattress. Pull the top and bottom of the encasement so they meet. Carefully zip closed the mattress encasement until it is fully zipped on the patented Velcro Enclosure System. Secure the provided zip tie through the zipper pull and loop on the encasement. While it is easier with 2 people, 1 person can easily accomplish this.
Premium Mattress Encasement
- Stops Bed Bugs and Dust Mites
- Complete encasement combines Bug Guard zipper clousure and Bed Bug proof fabric
- Allergy Resistant, Waterproof and Breathable
- Fits up to a 16" Mattress
- Repels Mattress stains
- Protects Mattress from Bed Bug infestion
- Does not change the feel of Mattress
Bug Guard enclosure system stops bed bugs and dust mites in their tracks. It’s the only encasement you’ll ever need!
Barrier Against Dust Mites and Allergens
Protecting a brand new mattress with our Mattress encasement will create a barrier to resist dust mites and allergens from taking up residence in the mattress.
Bed Bug Protection
Our zippered enclosure system stops both the entry and exit of bed bugs and dust mites with a combination of its micro-zipper teeth; Velcro seal back wall and inner wall construction, enveloped seam finishing and bed bug proof fabric.
Waterproof, Breathable Surface
Unlike other waterproof encasements ours is breathable, allowing body heat to pass through it and provide a comfortable and cool sleep surface. The mattress encasement is durable, but thin enough that it does not change the comfort or feel of the mattress.
Doctor recommended for a healthier sleep.
This product will protect your mattress for years if maintained properly.
Machine wash in Warm or Cold Water, Tumble Dry on Low or Medium Heat.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN - No Ironing Needed.
DO NOT BLEACH (Bleaching Will Void Warranty)
The 3 year warranty covers;
- Broken zipper
- Seam separation
Please do not return your encasement to the place of purchase!
1. To file a warranty claim: Call 1(855)577-7349 or visit the website at www.GBSent.com
2. Machine wash and tumble dry the mattress encasement immediately after spillage incident, optimally while the fluid is still wet.
3. File your warranty claim within 5 days of the incident.
4. The product must be returned to GBS Enterprises for inspection and validation of the claim.
5. Retail receipt for your GBS Mattress Encasement and mattress must be provided for a validated warranty. Warranty claims are considered open for a period of 90 days from the original claim date. In the event that the consumer has not executed their required duties of the warranty process within that time frame, GBS Enterprises will consider the claim closed and the warranty shall end.