Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Helena 19-1-6 has a combined formula of fertilizers, plants extracts and humic acids. Nitrate nitrogen and Urea is found in the product and is designed to give a result of a healthier and greener turf. A stressed turf is treated with Helena 19-1-6 and should be able to give a quicker visual response after application. The humic acids and plants extract helps in the quick absorption of nitrogen, improving the turf and soil's ability to retain its moisture and nutrients. Helena 19-1-6 is intended for applications for foliar usage. Foliar fertilization applications are intended only as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself, provide the crops or other intended plants all the nutrients that are normally required. Helena 19-1-6 may be applied to turf using conventional spraying equipment. Utilize soil and/or tissue tests to determine the proper rate and frequency of application.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen - 19.00%
Available Phosphate - 1.00%
Soluble Potash - 6.00%
|For use in:||Cool and Warm Season turf
* See label for complete list
|Application:||Cool Season Turf: 3 - 4 oz. per 1 - 3 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Warm Season Turf: 4 - 8 oz. per 1 -3 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Special Features:||Derived from urea, potassium poly-phosphate, and potassium nitrate|
|Shipping Weight:||25.95 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Helena Chemical (Mfg. Number: HELENA5)|
This fertilizer is approved for use in following states:
AK; AL; AR; AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; DE; FL; GA; HI; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; KY; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MS; MT; NC; ND; NE; NH; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OK; OR; PA; PR; RI; SC; SD; TN; TX; UT; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY.
- Cool Season Turf: Apply 3 - 4 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 7 - 14 days as needed to maintain turf vigor. Use the higher rate for fairway application. Apply with 1 to 3 gallons of water per 1.000 sq. ft.
- Warm Season Turf: Apply 4 - 8 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 7 - 14 days or as needed to maintain turf vigor. Use the higher rate for fairway application. Apply with 1 to 3 gallons of water per 1.000 sq. ft.
Storage Blending Instructions:
- Fill mix tank 1/2 full of water and start agitation. Properly measure and add Helena 19-1-6 to the tank and finish filling with water and/or other water soluble material.
- Store in original container.
Helena 19-1-6 may be tank mixed with CoRoN turf fertilizers for longer lasting residual N. However concentrated blends with CoRoN need to be jar tested.