Christine from Mulberry Grove, Il writes,
How do I assemble the Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors in the Roach Control Kit Rotation A?
The Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors in the Roach Control Kit Rotation A require very little assembly. Each board consists of three monitors that can be torn off using the perforated lines, or you can use the entire board as a large trap.
- Separate each card along the perforated lines to create three smaller boards from each larger card. This will create a total of 12 monitors from the 4 larger cards.
- Fold each trap gently to create a right triangle shape. Remove the adhesive covering on the angled top tab, then firmly press the logoed panel to the adhesive, creating a secure triangle trap with three openings.
- Carefully remove the interior paper to expose the glue surface inside the trap.
- Place glue traps in areas where you have found roaches to hide, travel, or breed, such as in and under cabinets, behind toilets, under appliances, and in corners. If desired, remove the cover sheet on the bottom of each trap to expose the adhesive. Press firmly to a clean, dry surface to secure traps in place.
- Monitor traps weekly to check your progress.
- Replace traps if full of roaches, dust, or other debris.
Answer last updated on: 07/21/2015