How do you apply the Trapper Glue? Can I use a brush?
How do you apply it, can I use a brush, is it liquid form ? Does it spread out & level itself out like on the glue pads ? How long does it stay tacky, will it ever dry out? Is it non-toxic? Will it work in cold weather ?
Trapper Gallon of Glue is non-toxic and great for those situations that demand specific sized glue boards. Using the Trapper glue and cardboard, plastic or tar paper you can make glue boards of any size to fit any need. The glue will stay effective for a many months but exactly how long will depend on environmental factors such as moisture, heat and dust. The glue will not be very effective in freezing temperatures, but we do offer Catchmaster 48WRG Cold Temperature Glue Board Traps just for those conditions.
Directions for use:
- Remove all jewelry.
- Coat scissors with liquid dish soap (Joy, Ivory)
- Coat both hands thoroughly with liquid dish soap
- Place an appropriate amount of glue onto the base you chose, cardboard, tar paper or plastic.
- Work the glue to about 1/8"-1/4" thickness.
- Place glue boards into areas with rodent activity.
Answer last updated on: 04/22/2010