0.75 - 1.5 oz. per 0.5 to 6 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Steps in Calibration:
1. Mark an area of 1,000 square feet (i.e. 20 by 50 feet, or 25 by 40 feet).
2. Place the sprayer on a level surface and add water noting the final level of water in the
3. Spray the marked area with a sufficient volume of water to provide uniform coverage.
Refill the sprayer to the same level as before measuring the amount of water added. The
measured water added to the sprayer is the volume needed to cover 1,000 square feet.
4. Determine the application rate (fl oz/1000 sq ft) for the product from the “Approved Uses” section of this label.
5. To each volume of water used, as measured in step 3, add the amount of product
determined in step 4.
If the sprayer used 2 gallons of water to cover 1,000 square feet and the desired
application rate of product is 3 fluid oz/1,000 square feet, then you would add 3 fluid
ounces to every 2 gallons of water to be used.