Creston from Tulsa Ok writes,
If delta dust is ingested by an animal will it harm them? even if its a few days after the application?
Delta dust can be harmful if it is ingested by animals. Delta dust can stay active for several months after the application. We will say that most animals will not eat Delta Dust because there is nothing to attract them to the dust and it would be extremely drying to the inside of their mouths if they did try to eat it. Still, it is best to contact your veterinarian if you think your pet ingested Delta Dust. We have linked the product label and the MSDS in our answer so that you may print them out to give your veterinarian.
Answer last updated on: 06/04/2012