• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwnPestControl.com!
  •  
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Domenic from Philadelphia writes,
10/10/2014:

If a dog or cat ate a mouse or rat that was dead by a rodenticde can they also be poisoned?

Answer:

Contrac Blox Super Size has a reduced risk of secondary poisonings and is less likely to harm animals that ingest poisoned rodents. Although, most cats and dogs will not actually eat the dead rodent. They tend to play with it, not actually ingest it.

Answer last updated on: 10/10/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No