Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Impressions 90 Gallon Palm Rain Saver has an appearance of a tree trunk. It has a deep enclosed top where you can plant a vegetable garden or flowers. There is a channel that is made in the barrel that allows overflowing water to flow to the front so it does not damage your house. This rain saver has a large opening that is flexible for the use with 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts and is covered with a fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen will keep out dirt and insects out. There are also two locations of the spigot. Perfect for bucket or hose use or the second spigot can be used for a second barrel. It is very sturdy and one of the most attractive rain barrels on the market. It is great for conserving water and saving the environment.
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|
|Dimensions:||44.5" x 29" x 29" at 35 lbs.|
|Warranty:||1 year limited warranty on parts and service|
|Parts Included:||Trilingual Instructions
(2) Brass spigots
|Shipping Weight:||38.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: IMP-C90-OAK)|
- 90 gallon rain barrel
- Deep and wide planter top
- Built in overflow channel keeps water away from foundation
- Two spigot locations for buckets AND hoses
- Made with FDA approved and BPA-free polyethylene
- Sturdy construction, highly resistant to impacts and weather
- Attractive bark-like texture
- Anti-debris screen keeps out leaves and mosquito larvae
- Made in the USA
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question