• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwnPestControl.com!
  •  
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Janine from Loma Linda, Ca writes,
11/06/2011:

Is the C02 producing mixture in the Bedbug Beacon toxic to humans or pets?

I was wondering, if the bottle fell over and some of the mixture came out, would it would be toxic if licked by pets or, say, a baby?

Answer:

The CO2 mixture is not toxic to people or pets. You should still take care to place the unit out of reach of children and pets. You should also note that the Bedbug Beacon works best when it is used in rooms that are not occupied by people or pets. While it can be used in occupied rooms as well, the results may not be as quick or as accurate when competition (your breathing and body heat) is in the room.

Answer last updated on: 11/06/2011

3 of 3 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No