Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Jobe's Houseplant Fertilizer Spikes make it easy to keep your houseplants healthy. The spikes provide a continual supply of essential nutrients directly to the root of the plants, where they need it most, helping plants maintain healthy leaves and strong root systems. The specially formulated spikes are easy to use - just insert them into the soil around your plant. Consult the label to see how many spikes are needed for specific plant/pot sizes. There's no mixing or measuring, and the spikes will keep feeding plants for up to two months. Jobes Houseplant Fertilizer spikes are great for philodendrons, golden pothos, prayer plants, and many others.
|Active Ingredient:||Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potash, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulfur|
|For use in:||Most common houseplants|
|Application:||Press the spikes evenly into the soil around the plant
The number of spikes you need depends on the size of your plant
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Shipping Weight:||0.19 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Easy Gardener Inc (Mfg. Number: 05001T)|
Use Tips for Jobes Houseplant Fertilizer Spikes 13-4-5:
- A layer of washed gravel between pot and saucer allows you to leave extra water in the saucer. This provides natural humidity for your plants while insuring good soil drainage.
- Withhold fertilizer during the winter months. This allow plants to rest and store energy for the next flowering season.
- If you see roots sticking out of pot drain holes, it's time to transplant into the next larger size pot. Add potting soil, as needed, to keep your soil level stable and "fresh".
- Examine your potted plants periodically for scale insects and spider mites. Wash them off with water, spray with insecticidal soap, or use a mild, organic product.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
09/17/2014 Nancy from Des Moines, Iowa 50316
QHow often do you insert Jobe's Houseplant Fertilizer Spikes in indoor houseplants?
AThe number of spikes you need and how often depends on the size of your plant etc. Please consult the Jobe's Houseplant Fertilizer Spikes label.