Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Jobe’s Organics All-Purpose Fertilizer Spikes provide gardeners with a fuss-free, environmentally safe option for beautiful, healthy plants. These all-natural, organic fertilizer spikes have a unique formulation which helps to create a nourishing environment that provides beneficial microbial action at the root of the plant where plants need it the most. This type of fertilization offers the most efficient system of delivery among organics. The spikes are pre-measured to allow for a quick, easy, no-mess application. Apply Jobe’s Organics All-Purpose spikes early in the season or at the time of planting for best results.
|Active Ingredient:||Nitrogen - 4% (2.4% water insoluble and 1.6% water soluble)
Phosphorus - 4%
Potash - 4%
|For use in:||Gardens, Flowerbeds and Potted Plants|
|Application:||Bedding plants: 8 spikes per plant or per square foot of bed.
In containers: 4 spikes for 6 inch container
12 spikes for an 8 inch container
16 spikes for a 16 inch container
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Yield:||Feeds for 8 weeks|
|Shipping Weight:||0.64 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Easy Gardener Inc (Mfg. Number: 6528)|
- No mixing or measuring necessary.
- Organic spikes insert in the soil right at the root zone making them the most efficient delivery system for organics.
- Natural, slow-release organic nutrients promote healthy and hearty plants.
- Organic ingredients improve soil quality by promoting beneficial microbial growth.
- Unique organic formulation minimizes leaching and water polluting run-off.
See all 1 reviews »
1 of 2 people found this review helpful:
Waiting on my peppers.
By T.c. in Coalinga, California on 05/31/2014
I never write a review early so I waited for results. My earth is a mess. The ground was full of poisons and little nutriment. All of my peppers started well but their growth was limited due to the clay soil. Two spikes of Jobes for each pepper and the results were there. One small pepper plant has already born fruit.