Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
KickStand RTU 4-13-3 is a clear liquid fertilizer that is easy to use and can be easily combined with most fertilizers. It is made for use in high value crops, turf and ornamental plants. It can be used in transplant solutions, irrigation systems, and directly to the soil. The formula contains Asset Formulation Technology and Ascophyllum nodosum, which is a kelp source that provides a beneficial effect on critical plant processes. Asset Formulation Technology will allow plants to utilize fertilizer to increase the tolerance of turf under growing conditions that are stressful and provide stronger root health.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen - 4.00%
Available Phosphate - 13.00%
Soluble Potash - 3.00%
|For use in:||Agricultural, Ornamental and Turf-grass
A plant nutrient solution that improves quality and production
|Application:||Applied through irrigation systems, transplant solutions and directly to the soil
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, AR, CO, IA, KS, ME, MN, MS, MO, RI, SD, WV, WY|
|Special Features:||Improves diffusion of product ingredients into the soil from the organic carrier
Improves stability of product ingredients that have been diffused into the soil
Increases availability of existing soil nutrients
|Shipping Weight:||26.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Helena Chemical (Mfg. Number: KICKSTA341)|
This fertilizer is approved for use in the following states:
AL; AZ; CA; CT; DE; FL; GA; HI; ID; IL; IN; KY; LA; MA; MD; MI; MT; NC; ND; NE; NH; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OK; OR; PA; SC; TN; TX; UT; VA; VT; WA; WI
Spray Mix Compatibility:
Applications of KickStand RTU 4-13-3 with pesticides are possible provided that good agitation of the spray mix is maintained. Always check compatibility prior to mixing and apply the spray mist as soon as possible. Follow mixing sequence below:
- Other Fertilizer(s)
- KickStand RTU 4-13-3
- Approved compatibility agent (if needed according to jar test)
Crop Recommendations For Application Through Drip Irrigation System:
- Table and Wine Grapes, Stone Fruit, Almonds, Pistachios and Other Tree Crops:
- Add to the irrigation water at a rate of 1 qt. per acre per week (or 2 qts. every 2 weeks) for a total of one gallon. Begin as soon after harvest as possible. Apply in the final 25% of the irrigation cycle.
- Citrus: Add to the irrigation water at a rate of 1 qt. per acre per week (or 2 qts. every 2 weeks) for a total of one gallon. Begin in early September.
- Non-bearing Trees and Vines: Apply at a rate of 1 qt. per acre per month beginning after spring flush. Repeat three times over the growing season for a total of one gallon.
- Vegetables: Start the applications at very early growth stage (4 true leaves). Apply 1 qt. per acre every week for a total of 5 – 6 applications. Apply at the end of each irrigation cycle. For side-dress applications, apply a minimum of 2 qts. per acre per application.
- Strawberries: Start applications at very early growth stage or 14 – 21 days after transplanting. Apply 1 qt. per acre every 2 weeks for a total of 6 – 10 applications. Apply at the end of each irrigation cycle.
- Berries (such as Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Elderberries, Gooseberries, Currants, etc.): Add to irrigation water at 1 qt. per acre per week or 2 qts. per acre every two weeks for a total of one gallon per acre. Begin application as soon as possible after harvest. Apply at end of irrigation cycle. Transplants or Spring
- Application: Start application at very early growth stage or 14 – 21 days after transplanting. Apply 1 qt. per acre every 14 days for a total of 6 – 10 applications. Apply at end of irrigation cycle.
- Use KickStand RTU 4-13-3 at the rate of 2-8 pints per acre. Best results are obtained when KickStand RTU 4-13-3 is incorporated, injected or applied alone in a zone or band in the soil or with fertilizer at a minimum depth of 2 to 4 inches.
- KickStand RTU 4-13-3 can be used in transplant solutions.
- Use 1- 1 1/2 qt. per 100 gallons of water as a drench solution for soil or apply 2 qts. per 100 gallons of water as a directed spray. The applied solutions should be incorporated into the roots zone by irrigation.