Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Koppert Horiver -TR Small Blue Trap (846) are sticky traps that can be used in crops like tomato, pepper and cucumber. It helps in preventing sciarids and thrips. Traps can be placed in certain areas where there is a high risk of infestation like ventilation openings, doors and gable ends. Hanging the traps amongst the plants will give better and quicker results of catching unwanted flying parasites. Product comes with 10 small blue sticky traps and have grid lines for better and accurate measuring. Each trap measures 10cm x 25cm.
|Target pests:||Thrips and sciarids.|
|For use in:||Catching and eliminating thrips and sciarids.|
|Application:||For tall crops, traps should be placed above and raised as the crops grow, for crops with low canopy, traps should be supported by canes or wire holders.|
|Dimensions:||10cm x 25cm|
|Material / Construction:||Rectangular plastic foil covered with glue.|
|Shipping Weight:||1.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Koppert Biological Systems (Mfg. Number: 846)|
The introduction rates of this product should be adjusted to the mode of action of the product and the results that can be expected in the crop where the product is applied.
Note: Only use products that are permitted in your country / state and crop.
- In tall crops such as cucumber, tomato and pepper, traps should be positioned just above the plant head and raised as the crop grows.
- For optimal effect against leaf-miner, put traps horizontally on concrete paths.
- In crops with a low canopy, traps should be supported by canes or wire holders a maximum of 12 inches above the crop.
- The traps should be placed in areas with the highest risk of infestation, i.e. at doors, gable ends and lateral ventilation openings.
- Traps should be removed if significant numbers of flying parasites are caught. This happens particularly when traps hang amongst the plants (instead of above).