Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Koppert Spical-Plus are effective predatory mites that eliminates a variety of spider mites and other pests that permanently damages crops and leaves. It kills spider mites during early stages but can still help eliminate adult spider mites that is still visible on crops. Spreading the predatory mites on leaves and using Airbug mite blower will decrease the spread of spider mites on greenhouses and other outdoor or indoor setting for plants, crops and more. These predatory mites can survive other mites and pollen can survive for weeks without food.
Koppert Spical-Plus is available in two sizes:
- The small size has 100 sachet packs and produces 1000 Predatory Mites (Neoseiulus californicus) per sachet, or 100,000 mites.
- The large size has 500 sachet packs and produces 1000 Predatory Mites (Neoseiulus californicus) per sachet, or 500,000 mites.
The Koppert Spical-Plus can stop the spread of the following spider mites:
- Two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Fruit spider mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- Citrus red mite (Panonychus citri)
- Begonia mite (Tarsonemis pallidus)
- Broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
IMPORTANT: These are live organisms that are shipped directly from the manufacturer via UPS Next Day Air so they do not die during transit. A physical address is required for UPS to deliver your package. These are only shipped twice a week:
- Orders received by noon (12pm ET) on Monday will be shipped on Thursday for Friday delivery
- Orders received by noon (12pm ET) on Thursday will be shipped on Tuesday for Wednesday delivery
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR REFUNDED ONCE ORDERED
|Active Ingredient:||Neoseiulus californicus|
|Target pests:||Two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae), fruit spider mite (Panonychus ulmi), citrus red mite (Panonychus citri), begonia mite (Tarsonemis pallidus) and broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)|
|For use in:||Eliminating a variety of spider mites on crops and plants.|
|Application:||Can be manually dispersed on leaves and can be spread on crops by using Airbug mite blower.
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides.
Always use SPICAL-PLUS in conjunction with SPIDEX.
|Shelf Life:||Storage after receipt 1-2 days|
|Color:||Mobile stages transparent white orange to yellow, Eggs transparent to white.|
|Shipping Weight:||1.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Koppert Biological Systems (Mfg. Number: 491)|
The introduction rates of this product should be adjusted to the mode of action of the product and the results that can be expected in the crop where the product is applied. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements.
In case of mechanical application inhalation of the product may cause sensitization. A dust mask is recommended as protection for operators and people working near place of application
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates high temperatures and low humidities.
Storage and handling:
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Storing them for a period can have a negative impact on their quality and is only possible under the conditions described below.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 8-10 degrees Celsius / 47-50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the dark (bottles horizontally)
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides. Always use SPICAL in conjunction with SPIDEX.
- Mobile stages: transparent white-orange to yellow, droplet shaped, short legs, looks like Neoseiulus cucumeris
- Eggs: oblong, transparent to white, attached to hairs along veins on the underside of leaves
Mode of action:
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search for their prey and suck them empty.