Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Lilly Miller Hose N Go Moss Out Lawns is a great product and is the easy way to kill off the moss that is choking your lawn. The bottle hooks up to your water hose, allowing easy application, no mixing necessary. This bottle of Lilly Miller Hose N Go Moss Out Lawns covers 500 sq. ft. of your lawn, allowing you to clear up all those problem areas you have been having problems with for years. Only with Lilly Miller Hose N Go Moss Out Lawns will you be able to kill moss in mere hours.
|Active Ingredient:||Ferric Sulfate, anhydrous - 35%|
|Target pests:||Lawn Moss|
|For use in:||Residential Lawns|
|Application:||Shake container well before using
Connect spray nozzle to garden hose
Turn on water from the faucet and spray the lawn
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||500 sq. ft.|
|Time to Kill:||Kills Lawn Moss in Hours|
|Shipping Weight:||3.25 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Lilly Miller (Mfg. Number: 100503873)|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For household use only.
What is this product? And what will it do?
This product is the fast, easy way to kill moss in lawns. Once moss is gone, the grass is free to grow and thrive. This easy-to-use container attaches right to your garden hose, so there’s no mixing. This product is for lawns only. Use Lilly Miller Moss Out! For Roofs and Structures (in the economical concentrate or convenient Hose ‘n Go or ready-to-use containers) for moss on roofs, sidewalks, or other surfaces.
How do I use this product?
When to use: Use this product anytime moss becomes a problem in your lawn. Moss grows most vigorously during the warm, rainy periods in spring and fall, but will grow all year round in some shady areas. Spray as often as needed to keep moss from crowding out lawn grasses.
What to do: Mow the grass a bit shorter than usual to expose more of the moss. To get the most complete kill of the moss or when the moss is very thick, rake out as much as you can using a thatching rake or lawn rake. Spray this product evenly over the mossy areas.
To use this sprayer:
- Shake container well before using.
- Connect spray nozzle to garden hose.
- Turn on water from the faucet.
- Extend the hose to the farthest point in the lawn or garden away from the water faucet. This will minimize walking on the treated area.
- To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray. Bend small plastic tab back and turn knob clockwise to ON position. Spray as directed on label for specific area of use.
To stop spraying:
- When you are finished spraying or if you have to stop spraying at any time, turn knob counter-clockwise to OFF position.
- Turn off the water from the faucet.
- Discharge residual water pressure by bending plastic tab back and turning knob to ON position until water slows to a drip.
- Turn knob counter-clockwise to OFF position.
- Unscrew spray nozzle from hose.
This bottle will cover 500 sq. ft. (20’x 25’). Spray slowly and allow this product to penetrate the moss. The moss will turn black within hours. After a few days, rake out the dead moss using a thatching rake or lawn rake.
What not to do: This product is for lawns only. Do not let this product contact any other surfaces. It will stain them. Do not allow this product to contact galvanized metal. Do not try to cover more lawn area than 500 sq. ft. with this container; it will not be effective. Do not allow adults, children or pets back onto the sprayed area until it has dried.
What will I see?
The moss in your lawn will turn black and die within hours. The grass will gradually fill in thin and bare spots. You can help it along by adding Lilly Miller lawn food, Lilly Miller Super Sweet or Soil Sweet lime.
See all 1 reviews »