Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Geese will eat your lawn and other vegetation, destroys ponds, and spread diseases. Liquid Fence Goose Repellent effectively protects your property from geese. With Liquid Fence Goose Repellent the food supply in your area undesirable to all wild fowl, including geese, ducks and turkey. By doing this, it trains the geese to change their feeding habits and they will go find another area to feed.
Easy to use, just spray Liquid Fence Goose Repellent on the area where you are having wild fowl problems and the problem will go away. The greatest thing about Liquid Fence Goose Repellent is that it works year round.
|Active Ingredient:||Methyl anthranilate (Benzoic acid, 2-amino-, methyl ester) - 20.72%|
|Target pests:||Geese, ducks and turkey|
|For use in:||Residential outdoors|
|Pet safe:||Yes, Liquid Fence Goose Repellent is safe to pets if used according to the instructions on the product|
|Yield:||Mix the solution with the ratio of 8:1. 16 oz. per gallon of water. The bottle creates 2 gallons.|
|Special Features:||Works year round
Won't harm animals when used as directed
Easy-to-use and economical
|Shipping Weight:||2.51 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Liquid Fence (Mfg. Number: 00147)|
Directions for use
For best results, agitate well. Add 16 ounces of Liquid Fence Goose Repellent Concentrate per gallon of water. Product can be applied in two ways:
1. Blanket-spray entire turf area with a solution rate of 20 gallons per acre.
2. Apply as a perimeter band approximately 30 feet wide around the perimeter of water ways. Do not apply directly to water ways. Agitate solution frequently. Rinse equipment thoroughly after use.
To insure proper application
1. Mix thoroughly and agitate often during application.
2. Cut turf to desired length and leave clippings when possible to extend life of product.
3. Apply solution directly to dry turf.
4. Do not apply during direct, intense sunlight.
5. Do not irrigate until solution is dry.
6. Product can be applied year-round when temperatures are above freezing.
One gallon of concentrate covers approximately 16,000 sq. ft.
One gallon of concentrate will provide approximately 640 lineal feet x 25 feet of banding spray.
Reapply every 2 to 3 weeks as needed or as treated turf is mown.
Spray Applications / Rate
1. Mix: 8:1 for Geese
2. For blanket spraying, apply 20 gallons of solution evenly over one acre of area.
3. Product can be co-applied with any non-latex foliar spray with similar coverage rates.
4. Non-latex spreader / sticker, such as Miller’s Nu-Film 17, can be added to increase rainfast qualities of solution.
5. A mild odor may be noticed during application, odor will dissipate once product has dried, typically one to four hours, depending on humidity.
6. During periods of heavy infestation, product should be repeated one week after initial application and then reapplied every two to three weeks as needed.
Storage and disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
STORAGE: Store in original container, in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets. Protect from heat and freezing. Store between 40°- 90°F. Keep containers closed tightly to prevent evaporation. If spillage occurs, dilute with water and flush away.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL: If empty, do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
See all 1 reviews »
1 of 1 people found this review helpful:
So far so good!
By Robb in North Webster Indiana on 04/19/2015
Our cottage is on the corner of a channel and lakefront allowing geese easy access and with no one there during the week they never left. This year we have seen a 80% decrease in feces left in our yard. Needs to be applied often , at least at first.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
09/09/2014 Camille from Alexandria
QPlease post or send copy of the MSDS for the Liquid Fence Goose Repellent.
AThe Liquid Fence Goose Repellent does not have a MSDS because it is not classified as a hazardous industrial chemical.