Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Luralite Cento Plus Glue Boards - Black are the replacement glue boards for the Luralite Cento Plus Flylight. It works with the UV light in the flylight to capture any annoying flying pests. Features Glupac which contains UV stable dry glue for an increased catch and longer life. The glue board is effective for 4 to 5 weeks, a testament to Synergetic's high product standards and makes for quick servicing.
|Target pests:||Flies and other flying insects.|
|For use in:||In restaurants, bars, cafes and other front of house applications|
|Shipping Weight:||0.50 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Pelsis (Mfg. Number: INL128 )|
- Unique flexible glue application allows for maximum glue area
- Advanced UV stable glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period
- Dry glue formulation reduces glue run from exposure to tube heat and mess free servicing
- Consistent thickness of glue application ensures no areas are too thin to retain the caught insect
- Varnished base material reduces absorption of the glue
- High quality silicon coated release paper provides easy peel action and less mess for reduced service times
- Impregnated glue contains pheromone Tricozene Z9 for an improved catch
How does a fly light work?
Fly lights utilize ultraviolet bulbs to attract flying insects into the product, before either zapping them dead on a high voltage killing grid or trapping them on a sticky glueboard. UV bulbs attract flying insects by emitting a wavelength of light attractive to flies. Flying insects are attracted to the bulb which emits UV at a level comparable to that of the sun, which the flying insect has a natural attraction to as a source of heat.
How often should I change my glue boards?
We recommend that glue boards are changed every 4 weeks, to prevent the glue from drying out over a longer period of time. Particularly dry or dusty environments may require a more frequent change as atmospheric debris may become attached to the board.