"I am very pleased with your website for ordering and also your customer service for questions and ordering. The customer service representative was informative, polite, and professional. I will use "Do My Own Pest Control" for future needs."
St. Josep, Missouri
More Testimonials »
Mouse Killer Products
Get expert advice on mouse problems, as well as the best mouse killer products and supplies available.
Three Step Process
There are three steps to getting rid of mice: (1) sanitize, (2)mouse-proof your home, and (3) eliminate the existing mouse population. The last step of the mouse control process can prove the most challenging of the three.
Once you have reached this stage of the process, you must determine where the mice are residing and traveling. Check for signs of gnawing, nesting, or mice feces. If none of these signs are readily visible, one popular detection method is to lightly dust suspected areas with unscented talcum powder or mason’s chalk dust and wait overnight. If the powder appears flecked or disturbed the next day, it’s a good bet that mice have walked through it. Placing traps or poison in this area will then help eliminate the problem.
Choosing the Right Mouse Killer Product
- Live Catch mouse traps: Rodent enters a one way door or hole and is trapped in a holding area. Rodent can be released somewhere away from the home so it cannot find its way back. No poison involved.
- Place Packets/ Bait Blox: Packets and Blox are placed in areas of activity: crawl space, attics, behind appliances, etc. Rodent will eat through the packet (or eat the bait blox) and ingest poison. Rodent usually exits structure before it dies, but there is a chance it could die inside the structure, sometimes a wall void. Should not use where kids or pets can access the packets.
- Rodent Bait Station: Station with childproof lid that holds a poison block inside. For use outside or inside where kids or pets may be able to access it. Rodent will enter station, eat bait, and may die inside the station or in a nearby location.
- Glue Boards: For use in cabinets, in corners, or along walls where rodents travel. Rodent sticks to board and is unable to move.
- Snap Traps: For use in cabinets or in corners. Rodent triggers the trap by going after food put on the trigger.
Drop us a line
If you have any questions about your particular mouse problem, or for more information about our do it yourself pest control products, please contact us today!
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.