Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Monterey Neem Oil RTU is a ready-to-use organic insecticide and fungicide perfect for organic gardening. Neem oil has long been known for it’s insecticidal properties and this also helps to control diseases like blackspot, powdery mildew, and rust, and controls pests like spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, and more. Monterey Neem Oil RTU can be used indoors and outdoors on roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental plants, shrubs, fruit and nut trees, and vegetables.
|Active Ingredient:||Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil - 0.9%|
|Target pests:||Broad spectrum fungicide, insecticide, and miticide. Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Needle Rust, Spider , Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies, and Other Insects
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Roses, Flowers, Houseplants, Ornamental Trees and Shrubs, Fruits, Nuts and Vegetables In and Around the Home and Home Garden|
|Application:||Ready to use spray bottle|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label - Safe once dried|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||ND, WY|
|Shipping Weight:||2.34 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Monterey Lawn & Garden (Mfg. Number: LG 6148)|
- Multi-purpose fungicide/insecticide/miticide – 3 in 1 product.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult stages of insects.
- Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues.
- Shake well before using.
- Not for use in food-handling areas.
- Thorough plant coverage is essential to obtain optimal levels of control.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants.
- As with other pest control products, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late vening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue. Check for leaf burn in small-scale trials prior to use.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
06/28/2014 Noodle from Vallejo, Ca
QWhat are the other ingredients in Monterey Neem Oil RTU?
AThe inert ingredient part of Monterey Neem Oil RTU or any product is a trade secret and not disclosed to anybody.
06/11/2014 Garnet from Dagsboro, De
QDoes Monterey Neem Oil RTU also kill beneficial bugs?
AMonterey Neem Oil RTU could potentially kill beneficial insects. This is why we recommend to wait and make applications early in the morning or late evening to help to prevent interaction.
06/20/2014 Sandy from Bend, Oregon
QWhat else is in the Monterey Neem Oil RTU besides the .9 percent neem oil?
I want to know the ingredient list.
AMonterey Neem Oil RTU contains 0.9% neem oil but the 99.1% inert ingredient part of the product is a trade secret and not disclosed to anybody per the manufacturer.