Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Moultrie 30 Gallon EZ Lock Feeder is simple and easy to use - no tools needed! It stands less than 6 feet tall and there is no need for a ladder. Even though it is shorter, it works the same as a traditional spin cast feeder. Assembly is quick - tighten the hopper with the wing nuts that are included, put on the cap, twist and lock the feeder in place and then secure the legs. It will take less than ten minutes. Has a programmable digital timer that allows for up to 6 feedings a day and will dispense feed between 1-20 seconds. There are camera mounts that allows for quick mounting for up to three cameras.
|Tank Size (gal.):||30|
|Shipping Weight:||33.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Moultrie Feeders (Mfg. Number: mfg-12608)|
- Easy to fill from ground level (less than 6' in height)
- New, quick-locking design easily assembles in less than 10 minute
- No tools necessary
- Control box is easy to access and protects timer and battery in a locking, weather-resistant box
- Tapered design with 30-gallon capacity holds up to 200lbs
- Programmable digital timer; schedule up to 6 feedings a day
- Customize feed dispense time between 1–20 seconds
- Built-in feed level estimator helps manage feed, saving time and money • Built-in battery level monitor
- Built-in varmint guard
- Metal spin plate and funnel
- Camera mounts allow quick and easy mounting of up to three game cameras
- Includes new square tube legs, eliminating the need for Push n’ Lock pole system
- Power port for optional external power source
- Operates on one 6-volt battery (not included)
- Includes metal feeder feet
- Keep your feeder's alligator clips free of rust by using a ladies' finger nail file to rub it away. This keeps the connection to the battery strong.
- Anything with a motor needs WD40! Spray lubricant around the spinner plate to loosen and keep rust away.
- Buy a battery tester! When you go to fill up your feeder, bring along a simple battery tester. This will take the guess-work out of how much life is left in your battery.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
07/17/2015 Chris from Eufaula, Oklahoma
QCan I order leg extensions for the Moultrie 30 Gallon EZ Lock Feeder?
I need to extend the legs because varmits are tearing out the wires out of my Moultrie EZ lock feeder.
A We apologize, but the Moultrie 30 Gallon EZ Lock Feeder and other Moultrie feeders do not come with longer leg extensions.
We apologize, but the Moultrie 30 Gallon EZ Lock Feeder and other Moultrie feeders do not come with longer leg extensions.