"Do My Own Pest Control is awesome! Not only is your website helpful and informative, your staff is ready to answer questions and help in anyway they can. I highly recommend Do My Own Pest Control as I am already a repeat customer. This is my go to for pest control... Keep up the good work Do My Own!"
Mouse Bait Stations
Get Rid Of Mice In Your Home With Bait StationsMice are undoubtedly one of the biggest pest problems that you can encounter in your home. They are tenacious, numerous, and can often spread dangerous diseases if they are allowed to run around through your home unchecked. Getting rid of them can be a fairly large challenge, particularly if you aren’t armed with the proper knowledge and tools to get the job done correctly the first time. Luckily, here at Do My Own Pest Control you’ll find plenty of mouse control products that will make getting rid of these creatures much simpler and you will have your home back to its mouse-free state in no time.
Using Rodent’s Nature Against ThemBecause mice are generally attracted in the first place to food in the home it makes sense to use this motivation against them and employ the help of baits to eradicate them. One problem that can quickly arise when using this method is that the baits can be removed, eaten or otherwise destroyed by pets and animals other than those you are trying to target. This can obviously lead to many drawbacks such as accidental poisoning and costly replacement of bait.
Keeping Your Family Safe While Killing RodentsThe answer to this problem comes in the form of mouse bait stations. These are specially designed boxes that will protect the bait while still making it quite enticing for the mice. They can be filled with virtually any type of rodenticide bait, and will keep it dry and fresh for longer than merely placing the bait out in the open. A good mouse bait station such as the Protecta mouse bait station series of products will come with the ability to be locked and unlocked with a special key that is included with the product. This will provide an extra level of protection to those animals or children that might come into contact with an operative rodent bait station.
Tips When Using Mouse Bait Stations
• Keep The Bait Stations Away From Kids & PetsAlthough they are designed to be impenetrable and offer protection from accidental poisoning, it is still a good idea to keep pets and kids out of the areas that have been treated. This is due in part to the fact that a mouse that has eaten the mouse posion may well die out in the open, and a pet or child could unknowingly be exposed to either the poison or dangerous bacteria if they are allowed to come into contact with the dead rodent. Therefore it is best to keep them out of the area while active baits are present.
• Don’t Overuse BaitThis is in many ways common sense, but it is best to use only the amount of bait that is necessary to get rid of the infestation you currently have. If you use too much for the situation you run the risk of turning the rodents away or of them becoming wary of the availability of all the new “food” that has been left out. It’s best to start small and place more bait in the future if need be.
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
extermination insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.