"After battling a minor carpenter ant infestation in a window for a couple of weeks I bought Carpenter Ant Kit #2. Five days later I saw no more. I have left both baits out just in case they decide to come back for more. This kit works!"
More Testimonials »
Do My Own Pest Control offers a huge selection of professional do-it-yourself mouse control products including poisons, glue boards, capture traps, and snap traps.
Get expert advice on mouse control, as well as the best mouse control products available, from Do My Own Pest Control. Getting rid of your mouse problem will be easier than you imagined with our expert advice and quality products.
Three Step Process There are three steps to good mouse control: (1) sanitize, (2)mouse-proof your home, and (3) eliminate the existing mouse population. The last step of the mouse control process can prove the most challenging of the three. Do My Own Pest Control can help you do the job right.
Once you have reached this stage of the process, you must determine where the mice are residing and traveling. Check for signs of gnawing, nesting, or mice feces. If none of these signs are readily visible, one popular detection method is to lightly dust suspected areas with unscented talcum powder or mason’s chalk dust and wait overnight. If the powder appears flecked or disturbed the next day, it’s a good bet that mice have walked through it. Placing traps or poison in this area will then help eliminate the problem.
Choosing the Right Mouse Control Product
- Live Catch mouse traps: Rodent enters a one way door or hole and is trapped in a holding area. Rodent can be released somewhere away from the home so it cannot find its way back. No poison involved.
- Place Packets/ Bait Blox: Packets and Blox are placed in areas of activity: crawl space, attics, behind appliances, etc. Rodent will eat through the packet (or eat the bait blox) and ingest poison. Rodent usually exits structure before it dies, but there is a chance it could die inside the structure, sometimes a wall void. Should not use where kids or pets can access the packets.
- Rodent Bait Station: Station with childproof lid that holds a poison block inside. For use outside or inside where kids or pets may be able to access it. Rodent will enter station, eat bait, and may die inside the station or in a nearby location.
- Glue Boards: For use in cabinets, in corners, or along walls where rodents travel. Rodent sticks to board and is unable to move.
- Snap Traps: For use in cabinets or in corners. Rodent triggers the trap by going after food put on the trigger.
If you have any questions about your particular mouse problem, or for more information about our do it yourself pest control products, please contact us today!
Drop us a line
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.