My dog chewed on a Dekko Silverfish Pack, what should i do?
Any time a pet eats any type of insecticide you should contact your veterinarian. Be sure to have the product label ready as the veterinarian will need to know what ingredients were ingested by your pet. We always have all of the product labels available on our site for your convenience. Boric Acid, the active ingredient in the Dekko silverfish paks, has a low acute toxicity. Small amounts e.g., a teaspoon) swallowed accidentally are not likely to cause effects but you should still check with your vet.
Answer last updated on: 06/03/2010