Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
MycoSol contains beneficial ecto- and endomycorrhizal fungi which greatly expand the surface absorbing area of plant root systems, allowing greater access to soil nutrients and water while protecting plants from environmental stress. Myco-Sol Soil Drench Inoculum contains specifically selected mycorrhizal species in combination with humic and kelp extracts that increase plant productivity, quality and sustainability. Myco-Sol Soil Drench Inoculum is an easy-to-use powder that is mixed with water and used as a soil drench in porous soils.
|Active Ingredient:||Kelp Extract (Ascophulum nodosum powder) - 35.0%
Humic Acids (Derived from leonardite.) - 35.0%
|For use in:||Nurseries and Transplanting
To strengthen plants and crop's root development and improves drought resistance
|Application:||Nursery Use: 1 lb. per 200 gallons of water
- Use as a soil drench in porous media
Soil Injection Use: 1 lb. per 100 gallons of water
- Inject 3" to 12" beneath the soil into rooting zone using spray pattern for deep root feeding
B & B Plantings: 1 lb. per 100 gallons of water
- Spray or pour on the root balls before back-filling
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AR, CA, DE, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, WV, WI, WY|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
|Coverage Area:||Each pound treats 4000 sq. ft.|
|Special Features:||Strengthens root development
Improves drought resistance
|Shipping Weight:||0.80 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Helena Chemical (Mfg. Number: MYCOSOL001)|
Contains eight (8) species of mycorrhizal fungi:
- Glomus intraradices minimum 17 propagules/ cm3
- Glomus mosseae minimum 17 propagules/ cm3
- Glomus aggregatum minimum 17 propagules/ cm3
- Pisolithus tinctorius minimum 3.2 million propagules/cm3
- Rhizopogon villosulus minimum 80,000 propagules/cm3
- Rhizopogon luteolus minimum 80,000 propagules/cm3
- Rhizopogon amylopogon minimum 80,000 propagules/cm3
- Rhizopogon fulvigleba minimum 80,000 propagules/cm3
This fertilizer is approved for use in the following states:
AK; AL; AZ; CO; CT; DC; FL; GA; HI; IN; KS; KY; LA; MA; MO; NC; ND; NH; NJ; NV; NY; PR; TX; VA; VT; WA
- Respiration: Dust mask may be needed to avoid inhaling product.
- Ventilation: Exhaust fan recommended to control dusting.
- Gloves: Rubber or plastic recommended, but not required.
- Eyes: Chemical goggles or safety glasses with side shields.
- Other: Long sleeve shirt and long pants, shoes plus socks and eyewash station.
Add 1 lb. of ingredients to 200 gallons of water. Stir well or agitate. Use as a soil drench in porous media. Each pound treats 4000 square feet.
Soil Injection Use:
Add 1 lb. of ingredients to 100 gallons of water. Stir well and agitate. Inject 3-12 inches beneath the soil into rooting zone using spray pattern for deep root feeding. Continue to stir occasionally to keep inoculum evenly suspended.
B & B Plantings:
Add 1 lb. of ingredients to 100 gallons of water. Stir well or agitate. Spray or pour on the root balls before backfilling.
Store under cool, dry conditions. Do not expose inoculum to direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Use within 2 years of purchase. Use solution within 72 hours of mixing with water. Always wear a dust mask when handling. Always read and follow directions on label before use.