Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Myco-Vam Plus 6-3-3 is a natural, organic fertilizer that contains mycorrhizae fungi. It contains 6 percent N, 3 percent Phosphrous, 3 percent Potassium and .10 percent Iron. These plant nutrients are derived from feather meal, bone meal, blood meal meat meal, sulfate of potash and iron sulfate. This allows for an increase of nutrient and water uptake. It also helps in increasing plant vigor, sustainability and quality while protecting plants from environmental stress. It will improve immune systems and suppression of root diseases. Myco-Vam Plus improves soil aggregation, general soil health and aids in water management - includes under high salt conditions.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen - 6.00% (water insoluble and organic)
Available Phosphate - 3.00%
Soluble Potash - 3.00%
Iron - 0.10%
|For use in:||Turf and Ornamental Plants
- Improves water absorption and nutrition uptake of crops and plants
- Also increases vigor, quality and sustainability while protecting plants from environmental stress
|Application:||* See label for compete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, CA, CT, IA, KS, KY, MS, MT, ND, OK, OR, PA, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WY|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
|Material / Construction:||Blood meal, feather meal, meat meal, bone meal, sulfate of potash, iron sulfate and mycorrhizal fungi|
|Shipping Weight:||51.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Helena Chemical (Mfg. Number: MYCOVAM002)|
- Improves water and nutrient uptake
- Balanced organic fertilizer
- Protects plants form environmental issues
- Increases plant productivity and sustainability
- Improves immune systems and suppression of root diseases
- Aids in water management, including under high salt conditions
- Improves soil aggregation and general soil health
This fertilizer is approved for use in the following states:
AL; AR; AZ; CO; DE; FL; GA; HI; ID; IL; IN; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; NC; NE; NH; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; RI; SC; TX; UT; VA; WV
Also contains non-plant food ingredient: 87.9%
Contains the following species of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae:
- Glomus intraradices 20 propagules / cm3
- Glomus etunicatum 5 propagules / cm3
- Glomus clarum 5 propagules / cm3
- Aerification: 3 - 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Divot Mixes: 12.5 lbs. per cubic yard to sand mix.
- New Seeding or Sod Installation: 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- New Construction or Color Beds: 7.5 lbs. per cubic yard.