Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Nectar Glue Boards are for the Nectar Fly Light and are integral to its use. Designed to be effective for 4 to 5 weeks, with the Glupac technology, the glue board will trap any flies that touch it. Synergetic's Nectar Glue Boards are of high-quality material and are quick servicing.
|Target pests:||Flies and other flying pests|
|For use in:||Indoor residential or commercial areas|
|Application:||Insert the glue board into the fly light|
|Material / Construction:||Cardstock|
|Shipping Weight:||0.72 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||P+L Systems (Mfg. Number: INL170)|
- Unique flexible glue application allows for maximum glue area.
- Advanced UV stable glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period.
- Dry glue formulation reduces glue run from exposure to tube heat and mess free servicing.
- Consistent thickness of glue application ensures no areas are too thin to retain the caught insect.
- Varnished base material reduces absorption of the glue.
- High quality silicon coated release paper provides easy peel action and less mess for reduced service times.
- Impregnated glue contains pheromone Tricozene Z9 for an improved catch.
How does a fly light work?
Fly lights utilize ultraviolet bulbs to attract flying insects into the product, before either zapping them dead on a high voltage killing grid or trapping them on a sticky glueboard. UV bulbs attract flying insects by emitting a wavelength of light attractive to flies. Flying insects are attracted to the bulb which emits UV at a level comparable to that of the sun, which the flying insect has a natural attraction to as a source of heat.
How often should I change my glue boards?
We recommend that glue boards are changed every 4 weeks, to prevent the glue from drying out over a longer period of time. Particularly dry or dusty environments may require a more frequent change as atmospheric debris may become attached to the board.