Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The New York General Pest Control REFILL Kit - Economy is for customers who have already purchased and used the New York General Pest Control Kit - Economy, or for those who already have a suitable pump sprayer and hand duster for applying liquid and dust insecticides. We recommend using an Integrated Pest Management approach for the best results, incorporating thorough inspection, sanitation and exclusion practices along with the use of products. This kit includes a larger size of insecticide concentrate for a better savings per application and for more applications per purchase. This Economy kit includes 1 x 16 oz. bottle of Onslaught FastCap Insecticide Concentrate, 1 x 4 oz. bottle of CimeXa Insecticide Dust, and a set of Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitor glue boards.
If you do not already have a sprayer and duster, see our New York General Pest Control Kit - Economy.
See all our Pest Control Kits here.
New York General Pest Control REFILL Kit - Economy contains these products:
6 x CimeXa Insecticide Dust
1 x Onslaught FastCap Spider and Scorpion Insecticide
15 x Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors (Pack of 4)
Kit price: $155.00
You save $46.46!
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CT|
|Shipping Weight:||4.52 lbs|
You should always thoroughly Inspect treatment areas to find insect pathways, entrance points, and harborage areas prior to treatment. Practice proper sanitation in areas that you can control, and work with tenants in rental areas to understand the importance of this practice before applying insecticides. Seal up possible entrance points to keep pests from entering structures. These steps will improve treatments of existing infestations as well as keep new infestations from starting.
STEP 1 - Spray - Onslaught FastCap Spider and Scorpion Insecticide Concentrate
*Wear gloves when mixing and handling pesticides, such as Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves.
*Fill sprayer tank 1/3 - 1/2 with clean, temperate water. Shake Onslaught FastCap before measuring and opening, then add 0.5 to 1.0 oz. of Onslaught FastCap Insecticide Concentrate per gallon of water to sprayer tank. Use 0.5 oz. per gallon of water for prevention and maintenance; use 1.0 oz. for cleanout or longer residual. See the product label for complete dilution rate instructions.
*Close and agitate tank to begin mixing.
*Finish filling sprayer tank and agitate once more before spraying insecticide mixture.
*Apply Onslaught FastCap mixture to areas such as:
- 1 foot up the foundation of the structure and 1 foot out onto the ground
- around areas where cables, pipes and wires enter into the structure
- around door frames and window frames
- around vents and soffits
- any other area on the structure where insect pests have been active
*Keep pets and children out of the treatment area while spraying and until the application has dried, usually about an hour.
*Try to use up all the spray mixture in one application. If spray solution is stored overnight, re-agitate the tank before spraying. After use, spray some clean water through the tank outside as a rinse, then store the tank empty and open in a cool, dry area.
*Do not apply Onslaught FastCap to edible plants such as vegetable gardens or fruit trees.
*Repeat application at 90-day intervals for general maintenance. In times of higher pest pressure, such as summer months, or in areas with extended direct sunlight, applications may be made more frequently, such as every 30 days.
*Onslaught FastCap may be applied as a spot or crack and crevice treatment indoors in areas such as around door frames and window frames, where utilities enter, and behind and under appliances.
STEP 2 - Dust - CimeXa Insecticide Dust
*After your insecticide spray has dried, you can apply the insecticide dust.
*Using insecticide dust can be very messy, so be sure to wear gloves and consider having a moist paper towel handy to clean up excess dust.
*Fill a hand duster up to halfway (or less), so there is plenty of room for the dust to move inside the duster.
*You may want to add a few small objects such as coins, pebbles, or marbles to prevent clumping inside the duster.
*Apply insecticide dust to cracks and crevices such as:
- around window and door frames
- around areas where cables, pipes and wires enter the structure
- around eaves and soffits
- any crack, crevice or gap where pests can enter
*Dust can also be used indoors in cracks and crevices where the dust will not be easily removed or disturbed, such as behind outlet covers, under baseboards, around pipe collars, and under and behind cabinets.
*Re-apply insecticide dust every 6 months.
*See our Video for more tips on dusting.
STEP 3 - Monitor and Maintain - Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors
*Use the included Catchmaster Insect Monitor Glue Boards to track your progress:
- Separate each card along the perforated lines to create three smaller boards from each larger card. This will create a total of 12 monitors from the 4 larger cards.
- Fold each trap gently to create a right triangle shape. Remove the adhesive covering on the angled top tab, then firmly press the logoed panel to the adhesive, creating a secure triangle trap with three openings.
- Carefully remove the interior paper to expose the glue surface inside the trap.
- Place glue traps in areas where insects may hide, travel, or breed, such as in and under cabinets, behind toilets, under appliances, and in corners. If desired, remove the cover sheet on the bottom of each trap to expose the adhesive. Press firmly to a clean, dry surface to secure traps in place.
- Monitor traps weekly for active infestations, or at least monthly to check for pest activity.
- Replace traps if full of insects, dust, or other debris.
*Repeat spray applications every 90 days, or more frequently in the summer, if needed.
*Repeat dust applications every 6 months for best results.
*Continue to monitor the environment and make adjustments as necessary to keep up your Integrated Pest Management practice.