Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
New York Roach Control Kit Rotation B is perfect to use in rotation with our other NY Roach Control Kits for complete roach treatment in homes, apartments, and similar small areas. This kit contains the chemical products we recommend using along with Inspection and Prevention measures such as proper sanitation, elimination of food and water sources, and harborage elimination for complete Roach Treatment. Our Roach Control Kits also include Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitor glue boards to help monitor your infestation and treatment. Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel is a highly palatable roach bait with the active ingredient Imidacloprid, effective for all roaches, included bait-averse German roaches. Gentrol Point Source Stations are a convenient and discreet way to apply the Insect Growth Regulator hydroprene, effectively interrupting roaches’ breeding. FenvaStar EcoCap is an insecticide concentrate with Esfenvalerate that is microencapsulated, allowing for fast killing on contact and residual activity. One plastic plunger is included per order, not per tube
FenvaStar EcoCap must be diluted with water and applied with a pump sprayer such a Chapin 1 gallon pump sprayer.
New York Roach Control Kit Rotation B contains these products:
1 x Gentrol Point Source
1 x FenvaStar EcoCap
1 x Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel - Box (4 x 35 g. tubes)
1 x Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors (Pack of 4)
Kit price: $65.00
You save $9.45!
|Shipping Weight:||1.73 lbs|
How to Apply NY Roach Control Kit Rotation B
STEP 1: Baiting - Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel
*To apply the Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel, remove the plastic cap from the tube you wish to use. Use the provided plastic plunger or a bait gun to dispense the gel.
*Apply small bait placements approximately ¼ inch in diameter directly to cracks and crevices where roaches are most likely to encounter it. Ideal bait placements include:
- Behind kitchen cabinets and counter tops.
- Behind wall hangings such as pictures, clocks, or posters
- Behind, next to, and under the stove.
- In the corners up under the sink and other cabinets.
- In stored paper bags and boxes.
- Around pipes, cords, and cables that come out of the wall.
- Behind and under bathroom fixtures.
- Behind the medicine cabinet and vanity.
- In any cracks or crevices around shelves or wood
- in corners and under railing in and on drawers.
*Do not apply bait in spots where you have used or plan to use insecticide sprays.
*Smaller, more frequent bait placements are better accepted than fewer, larger placements.
*Apply 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet, using the higher rate for heavy infestations.
*After application, replace the plastic cap to keep bait fresh, and store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children or pets.
*Reapply bait every 2-3 weeks or when placements appear to be gone.
*Roaches will die from direct consumption of the bait or from contact with roaches or feces of roaches that have consumed the bait.
STEP 2: Insect Growth Regulator - Gentrol Point Source Stations
*Do not activate Gentrol Point Source Stations until you are ready to use them. To activate a station, press firmly on the pouch located on the side of the device until you hear a snap or pop to indicate the capsule has been opened.
*Place the station in any orientation (vertical or horizontal) in areas where roach activity has been found. Ideal point source placements include:
- In and around kitchen or bathroom cabinets.
- Inside closets or pantries.
- False ceilings.
- Near refrigerators or other appliances.
- Refuse areas.
*Each station treats up to 75 square feet for 90 days from activation. For areas larger than 75 square feet, use multiple stations.
*For convenient follow up, you can mark the month when a station has been activated with a pen directly on the station.
*For vertical placements, remove the paper backing to expose the sticky surface on the back of the station and press firmly onto a clean surface.
*The active ingredient will move from the station throughout the treatment area, so roaches do not have to come into direct contact with the station in order to pick up the active ingredient.
*Do not apply baits, sprays, or other insecticides directly onto the stations, although these may be used in the same areas.
STEP 3: Spraying - FenvaStar EcoCap
*You will need a hand pump sprayer such as a Chapin 1 gallon pump sprayer to mix and apply FenvaStar EcoCap.
*Use 2 ounces of FenvaStar concentrate per gallon of water for your first application, and 1 ounce per gallon of water for follow-up treatments, if needed.
*To mix the FenvaStar EcoCap: Shake concentrate well before diluting. Fill spray tank 1/3 - 1/2 with water, add appropriate amount of FenvaStar, then finish filling the tank. Shake or agitate the mixture before spraying.
*If diluted spray is stored overnight, agitate before using. Only dilute what you plan to use within 24 hours of mixing.
*Apply FenvaStar mixture as a spot or crack and crevice treatment where roaches have been seen or can find shelter or entry. Application sites may include:
- Entry points such as around doors, windows, and water pipes.
- Areas where roaches travel such as baseboards and corners.
- Areas where roaches hide such as behind or under refrigerators, stoves, and sinks.
*Do not apply on top of bait placements or where bait placements may be made. As a general rule, spray low, and bait high.
*Keep pets and children out of the treatment area until the spray is dry.
*Do not spray food handling surfaces or in ways in which food or utensils may be contaminated with the spray.
*Repeat applications as needed, but do not reapply more than once every 7 days.
STEP 4: Be Patient
*Complete roach control may take from a few weeks up to six months, depending on the size of the population and your diligence with good sanitation practices. Large populations do not appear overnight, so they will not be eliminated overnight.
*Use the included Catchmaster Insect Monitor Glue Boards to track your progress:
- Separate each card along the perforated lines to create three smaller boards from each larger card. This will create a total of 12 monitors from the 4 larger cards.
- Fold each trap gently to create a right triangle shape. Remove the adhesive covering on the angled top tab, then firmly press the logoed panel to the adhesive, creating a secure triangle trap with three openings.
- Carefully remove the interior paper to expose the glue surface inside the trap.
- Place glue traps in areas where you have found roaches to hide, travel, or breed, such as in and under cabinets, behind toilets, under appliances, and in corners. If desired, remove the cover sheet on the bottom of each trap to expose the adhesive. Press firmly to a clean, dry surface to secure traps in place.
- Monitor traps weekly to check your progress.
- Replace traps if full of roaches, dust, or other debris.
*Reapply products according to the instructions above until the roaches are eliminated.
See all 2 reviews »
1 of 1 people found this review helpful:
By Susie in Macon, GA on 09/18/2015
We are always amazed how many roaches this product kills and how quickly it works. Directions are easy to follow. We used rotation A the first time, now B. Next time we will use rotation C.
By Nyc in New York, NY on 10/06/2016
Definitely the best prevention kit for creepy crawlers. I have no issues with the application and have not seen insects in my apartment. I see them in the hall and sometimes on the neighbors doors. I place the Gentrol by my door on the inside and outside. The gel is good around radiators, under the sink, and heat poles. I wish I found this earlier. Good prep for new rentals before moving items in.