Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Nucleus Ortho-Phos NPK Fe T and O (6-21-2 0.2Fe) is a formula designed for turf and ornamental applications. This stabilized solution contains water soluble orthophosphate and in combination with nitrogen, EDDHA iron and soluble potash. Nucleus Ortho-Phos NPK Fe is also compatible with a lot of liquid fertilizer and pesticides in the market, with the following considerations:
- Do not mix with undiluted pesticides.
- Mixtures with fertilizers based on potassium thiosulfate and/or ammonium thiosulfate should be applied after mixing.
- Do Not mix or apply with products that contain calcium, copper, magnesium, zinc or manganese unless they are fully chelated.
- All tank mixes should always be "jar tested" for compatibility before mixing it for any field applications.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen - 6.00%
Available Phosphate - 21.00%
Soluble Potash - 2.00%
|For use in:||Agricultural, Ornamental and Turf|
|Application:||2 - 5 gallons per acre
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AL, AK, CA, CO, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MD, MS, MO, MT, NV, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI|
|Shipping Weight:||27.57 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Helena Chemical (Mfg. Number: NUCLEUS039)|
Product is approved for use in the following states:
AR; AZ; CT; DE; FL; GA; ID; LA; MA; ME; MI; MN; NE; NH; NJ; NM; NY; OH; OK; PA; RI; TN; TX; VT; WY
Nucleus Ortho-Phos NPK Fe T and O (6-21-2 0.2Fe)
- May be applied to turf and ornamental plants where applications of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are recommended.
- Should be used at the rate of 2-5 gallons per acre - depending on plants needs.
- When used as directed, this product does not supply all nutrients required by plants and is to supplement a soil fertility program based on soil tests.
- It may be applied through ground application or irrigation equipment. For ground applied in combination with 2-3 gallon of water and/or liquid fertilizer.
Application and Mixing Guide:
Application Rates: 1-5 gallons per acre according to soil fertility needs. Product should not be used if plant is under stress from pests, heat or inadequate soil moisture.
Mixing: In any mixing operation introduce product in the following mixture:
- Nucleus Ortho-Phos NPK FE T&O 6-21-2
- Other fertilizers
- Pesticides or soil conditioners
Note: Product may crystallize in freezing temperatures but will reconstitute in warmer temperatures.