Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Terraguard SC is primarily used on ornamental plants that grow in commercial greenhouses, interiorscapes, shadehouses and nurseries. It provides protection from many plant diseases that are difficult to control, including rhizoctonia root rot, cylindrocladium, thielaviopsis, leaft spots, rust, and powdery mildew. Terraguard SC may be applied as a foliar spray, soil drench, through chemigation equipment, or as a cutting soak. Always read and follow label instructions carefully when using the product.
|Active Ingredient:||Triflumizole - 42.14%|
|For use in:||Ornamental plants in Greenhouses, Interiorscapes and Nurseries; Christmas Tree/Conifer Plantations|
|Application:||Spray, Drench and Chemigation equipment
* See label for complete application instructions
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY|
|Shipping Weight:||2.58 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Chemtura (Mfg. Number: 988465.0)|
TERRAGUARD SC fungicide is effective in controlling a variety of diseases on all ornamental plants and non-bearing fruit trees/shrubs that will not bear fruit for a minimum of 12 months. TERRAGUARD SC can be used in the following areas:
- Greenhouses and Shadehouses
- Nurseries, including Christmas Tree/Conifer Plantations
- Terraguard SC may be applied as a spray, drench, cutting soak or through chemigation equipment.
- Apply 2- 8 -16 fluid ounces per 100 gallons depending on disease and application method. See label for specific instructions.