Velma from Florida writes,
Our cat ingested a small amount of this that had fallen on the floor when our exterminator was here....
It was being put behind our electrical outlets. What toxic symptoms should we look for? Our vet wasn't very helpful and didn't know what dangerous chemicals the product contains.
The great news it that your cat should be fine if it only ate a small anount of Avert Dry Flowable Cockroach Bait. The residual and poisons in the products are only enough to kill something the size of a roach. A pet would need to eat large amounts of the bait directly to have an effect from the bait.
Answer last updated on: 10/21/2014