Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The OxiPhos Bactericide / Fungicide provides a systematic solution to prevent pathogens in potato storages. It is a combination of phosphoric acid and activated peroxide that brings a 1 to 2 punch against damaging crop diseases. OxiPhos is effective against pythium leak, pink rot, blight tuber rot and late blight. For application, treat harvested potatoes before and during storage. Enforce the solution directly on bin piler conveyors and instill by means of humidification systems. For a more powerful performance, OxiPhos can be mixed with StorOx 2.0. Combining the two bactericide or fungicide will be great for pre-harvest foliar applications.
|Active Ingredient:||Mono - and di - potassium salts of phosphorus acid - 27.1%
Hydrogen Peroxide - 14.0%
|Target pests:||Downy Mildew, Bacterial Bblight, Phytophthora spp and Pythium spp. and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Crops (Azaleas Begonias, Boxwoods Geraniums, Impatiens, Marigolds, Pansies Petunias, Poinsettias Roses, Rhododendrons, Snapdragons, etc.), Turf and Ornamentals|
|Application:||Apply as Foliar Spray, Soil Drench or Transplant Dip
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label but toxic to birds, fish and other aquatic organisms|
|Special Features:||Contains dual mode of action that controls and prevents pathogens|
|Shipping Weight:||28.39 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||BioSafe Systems (Mfg. Number: 7700-2.5)|
- Mixing this product with certain surfactants, foliar fertilizers, or other pesticides can cause crop injury. Determine crop sensitivity to a particular combination by spraying a small area of foliage and fruit. Evaluate 3 to 7 days later for adverse effects.
- Do not use at higher than labeled dilution rates as leaf burn may result. Not every species or variety of ornamental plant has been tested for its tolerance to this product. Since OxiPhos has not been tested all plant species, it is always advisable to test OxiPhos on a few plants before treating large numbers.
- Determine the compatibility of this product with any other product by mixing approximately 1 pint of this product spray solution with other products in the same proportion and order as the contemplated use. The mixture will typically show signs of incompatibility within 5 to 15 minutes. Do not use this mixture if any signs of incompatibility appear. If a tank mixture is being considered, read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label and on the labels of any products that will be used in the tank mixture.
- Mixing of this product with other products has been known to increase the salt content and the potential for fruit burn. Environmental factors that could exasperate burn potential include applying product during the following conditions: 1) temperatures above 90°F, 2) shortly after a rain event 3) during color break of the fruit. Apply with extreme caution when these conditions exist. Determine crop sensitivity to these factors by spraying small areas of foliage and fruit. Evaluate 7 to 10 days later for adverse effects.