The Pendulum AquaCap Herbicide is a water based herbicide that is perfect to use in controlling a wide variety of grasses and broadleaf weeds. It can fight and control 21 unwanted grasses and 25 most troublesome weeds like woodly cupgrass, hop clover, evening primrose, annual spurge, chickweed species and more. Pendulum AquaCap is in a microencapsulated form that is absorbed through the roots. This herbicide is perfect to use on golf courses, landscape or grounds maintenance, noncropland areas, sod farms, athletic fields, even residential and commercial lawns and more. The Pendulum AquaCap Herbicide provides microtube assembly inhibitor and plant cells cannot divide and multiply as its two mode of actions.
|Active Ingredient:||Pendimethalin - 38.7%|
|Target pests:||Broadleaf weeds and grasses, like woodly cupgrass, hop clover, evening primrose, annual spurge, chickweed species and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Commercial and Residential: Athletic Field, Golf Courses, Landscaping Turf-grass, Non-cropland areas, Ornamental Production, Sod Farms
* Cool & Warm-Season Grasses
* See label for complete list
|Application:||1.1 - 2.3 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. (3.1 - 6.3 pints per acre)
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Manufactured By:||BASF (Manufacturer Product Number: LG5630)|
Mode of Action
Pendulum AquaCap is a meristematic inhibitor that interferes with the plant cellular division or mitosis and cell elongation in the growing points of shoots and roots of susceptible weeds. When susceptible weeds germinate in the treated area, they contact the herbicide and both shoot and root growth stops. Translocation of the herbicide within the plant is limited. Affected weeds die shortly after growth is stopped, usually before emergence from the soil.
Application Use Sites:
PENDULUM AquaCap is recommended for preemergence control of grasses and certain broadleaf weed species as they germinate in any turfgrass site (golf course, lawns, sod farms and other turf areas) and landscape ornamental maintenance areas.
Examples of such sites include, but are not limited to: grounds or lawns around residential and commercial establishments, multifamily dwellings, military and other institutions, parks, airports, roadsides, schools, picnic grounds, athletic fields, houses of worship, cemeteries, golf courses, prairie grass areas and sod farms.
Directions For Use:
- Do not apply through any type of irrigation system.
- BASF Corporation does not recommend or authorize the use of this in manufacturing, processing or preparing custom blends with other products for application to turf or ornamentals.
- Do not apply this in a way that will contact workers or other persons either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
- For requirements specific to you state or tribe, consult the state or tribal agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
- Do not apply Pendulum AquaCap Herbicide in greenhouses, shadehouses or other enclosed structures.
- Not for use for commercial seed production.
Pendulum AquaCap will not control established weeds. Therefore, areas to be treated should be free of established weeds at the time of treatment, or it can be used with herbicides registered for postemergence use in managed turf sites, landscapes, ornamentals and in other noncropland areas. Consult the labels of those herbicides for suggested treatments, rates and precautions or restrictions for use in these areas.
Note: Apply according to label directions and under normal growing conditions. See Product Label for complete list of Application Instructions, Application Rates, Directions for Use and Restrictions.