Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Pennington Buckmasters Ultimate Wildlife Seed Mix is made with Pennington's exclusive blend of clovers, including Patriot and Durana. It has been university-tested and proven that this blend will last three times as long as other types of clovers. This seed mix provides a food source that is available year-round for deer and other wildlife that will last for years with no replanting. Pennington Buckmasters Ultimate Wildlife Seed Mix is pre-inoculated so that you can just sow and start growing your premium, protein-rich food plot for the healthiest and biggest deer possible!
|For use in:||Deer and wildlife food plots|
|Coverage Area:||1/2 acre|
|Shipping Weight:||4.15 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Pennington (Mfg. Number: 23551)|
- Provides proper nutrition to maintain the health of your entire deer herd, from fawns to mature bucks
- Durana and Patriot powerhouse white clovers are long lasting
- Choice chicory, red and crimson clover and arrowleaf clover provide a variety of super-high-protein plants
- Mixture provides a year-round wildlife food source with up to 38% protein
- Can last for years without replanting
- Pre-inoculated to enable you to sow and grow a food plot for big, healthy deer
- Covers up to 1/2 acre
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
11/10/2015 L. from Lima, Oh
QWill the Pennington Buckmasters Ultimate Wildlife Seed Mix grow in Ohio region & when to plant?
A The Pennington Buckmasters Ultimate Wildlife Seed Mix will grow in Ohio. It should be planted in either early or late spring and/or early fall.
The Pennington Buckmasters Ultimate Wildlife Seed Mix will grow in Ohio. It should be planted in either early or late spring and/or early fall.