Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Pennington Lawn Weed Killer kills broad-leaf weeds in Bahia, Bermuda, Blue Grass, Centipede, Fescue, Rye, St. Augustine, and Zoysia grasses. It quickly kills and controls a wide spectrum of weeds including box elder, buttercup, thistle, chickweed, clover, dandelion, henbit, yarrow, and many others. It is best applied when weeds are actively growing in the spring or early fall. For best results, apply when grass is slightly damp and do not water for at least 24 hours after application. Covers up to 5,000 square feet.
|Active Ingredient:||Dimethylamine Salt of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid - 0.425%
Dimethylamine Salt of (+)-R-2-(2-Methyl-4-Chlorophenoxy)propionic Acid - 0.212%
Dimethylamine Salt of (+)-R-2-(2,4-Dichlorophenoxy)propionic Acid - 0.209%
|Target pests:||Alder, Black medic, Bull thistle, Carpetweed, Clover, Dandelion, Ground ivy, Henbit, Nutgrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison ivy, Poison oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Spurge, Thistle, Wild carrot, Wild garlic, Wild onion and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Bahia, common Bermuda, Blue Grass, Centipede, Fescue, Rye, St. Augustine, and Zoysia grass
Do Not use on Dichondra and Carpet grass
|Application:||20 lbs should be used in a spreader for 5,000 sq. ft. of lawn for a one pass application
A two pass application, criss-crossing, use a rate of 4 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||Up to 5,000 sq. ft.|
|Shipping Weight:||20.10 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Pennington (Mfg. Number: 356405)|
- Avoid contact with desirable shrubs, plants, vegetables, or flowers.
- Do not reseed for at least 3 to 4 weeks after application.
- Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded lawn until after 3 mowings.
- Do not mow 1 to 2 days before and after application.
- Apply when grass is moist (after a rain, sprinkling or dew).
- Do not apply if rainfall is expected within 48 hours following treatment.
- Possible retreatment in approximately 30 days may be necessary if lawn is heavily overrun with weeds.
See all 1 reviews »
4 of 8 people found this review helpful:
By Janie in Claremore, OK on 05/16/2014
This product did an okay job, but my husband didn't read the directions and I think he didn't apply enough. I think if he applies it again, it will work much better.