"Your company is wonderful! I was able to buy 2 bags of Talstar for the price of one here near my home. And the no shipping is truly a blessing. Thank you. I will certainly tell all my neighbors about your site."
More Testimonials »
Pyrethrin insecticide, pyrethrin spray, pyrethrin fogging products, pyrethrin foggers.
Pyrethrum is a completely organic, environment-safe insecticide derived from 100% African Chrysanthemum flowers. Pyrethrum powder is toxic to ants, roaches, silverfish, bed bugs, fleas, wasps, spiders, crickets, mosquitoes
, and just about every other category of unwanted house or garden pest. Because it decomposes rapidly in the environment, pyrethrum has been approved for a wide range of indoor and outdoor uses, including homes, restaurants, broad-scale spraying operations, and organic farms.
In addition to being environment friendly, pyrethrum also has the following unique properties:
- Quick Action – Pyrethrum poisons insects upon contact, attacking the central nervous system and resulting in faster knockdown and kill.
- Low Toxicity – Pyrethrum is one of the least toxic insecticides available, boasting a long history of proven safety towards humans and animals.
- Repellent – When not present in fatal amounts, pyrethrum acts as a repellent to protect food establishments, grain storage, and crops from insect pests.
- Flushing Agent– Pyrethrum agitates insects in their hiding places, flushing them out and forcing them to be exposed to the insecticide.
No Insect Immunity –
- Multi-purpose – Pyrethrum consists of a group of compounds rather than a single compound, resulting in a wider scope of activity against pests than other insecticides. It can be used against almost any pest in the house or garden.
Insect resistance is not a problem because of the complexity of the molecule that pyrethrum is composed of.Pyrethrin Products
Pyrethrum and Synergists
Pyrethrum is a natural insecticide that is a mixture of several compounds called pyrethrins. You will often find pyrethrum mixed with a synergist such as piperonyl butoxide (PBO). PBO gives pyrethrum an added "kick" that makes it more effective against insects.
View our complete selection of pyrethrin insecticides
. For More Information
For more information in regards to do it yourself pest control
or pest control equipment, please feel free to contact a DoMyOwnPestControl.com representative
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.