Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Rain Wizard 300 is the ultimate choice in saving rainwater. This barrel will hold 300 plus gallons of water and the flat back will allow it to sit directly again the wall. The screen included will keep animals and insects out and can be taken out for cleaning. It comes with two hook up locations for flexibility in connecting any spigot. Higher hook can be used for buckets while the lower can be used for hoses. It comes with an overflow section on the front for water to escape.
Availible in two colors: Terra Cotta and Khaki.
|For use in:||Conserving Water|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|
|Dimensions:||45" L x 37" W x 60" H and 100 lbs.|
|Warranty:||1 year limited warranty on parts and service|
|Parts Included:||Trilingual Instructions
Teflon (plumbers) Tape
Rain Wizard 300 rain barrel/rain tank
3/4 NPT Plug
|Shipping Weight:||100.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: RW300-TC)|
- Huge 300+ gallon capacity
- Two attachment locations for bucket or hose configurations
- A brass spigot with leak proof seal
- Mesh screen to filter out debris and deter pests
- Overflow hole to prevent drainage against the house
- Flat back design to allow convenient placement against walls
- 2 standard colors: Terra Cotta, Khaki
- Custom color options available. Contact us for details.
- 45" L x 37" W x 60" H and 100 lbs.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
10/01/2013 James from Philadelphia, Pa
QCan you hook two Rain Wizard 300 for a rain collection system?
The idea being that when one tank fills the overflow can be directed to the second tank. Thanks
AWe have spoken with the manufacturer and the have informed us that yes you can hook 2 Rain Wizard 300s together, there are nodulars in the back of it that you drill through and put a hose and clamp on and then attach to another unit.