Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Rain barrels from Good Ideas are beneficial because unlike other rain barrels, the spigot is located on the bottom of the barrel. On other barrels, it is located halfway up the barrel to allow for a bucket to fit under, but leaves about a quarter of water behind. Then there are other rain barrels with perfectly located spigots that do not allow room for buckets and the only option is to use a hose. This is where the Rain Wizard 50 Stand comes in handy. It will lift and support the rain barrel off the ground. Draining can be done at a faster rate because of increased elevation. Filling a bucket is so easy with the ample space below the spigot. This is perfect to complement the Rain Wizard 50 or any of the other rain barrels.
Comes in 5 different colors - Oak, Black, Khaki, Terra Cotta, Forest Green.
Rain barrel shown in picture is sold separately.
|For use in:||Stand for holding up rain barrels for easier filling and faster draining - great for buckets or other filling devices|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|
|Color:||Comes in 5 different colors - Oak, Black, Khaki, Terra Cotta, Forest Green|
|Material / Construction:||Plastic|
|Shipping Weight:||13.50 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: RW50ST-BLK)|
- Works with all Flat Back Rain Wizard 50 type barrels
- Rugged design holds up under weight and weather, resists fading, bulging, and bowing
- Comes in 5 unique colors to mix and match with your barrel
- Increases pressure and flow
- Allows room for buckets, pails, and other water carriers to fit under the spigot
- Makes the whole Rain Wizard system more attractive
- Save big by purchasing with a Rain Wizard 50