Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Rain Wizard Combo Kit is an efficient rain barrel that provides an immediate water source for your lawn and garden. It can save average water usage by collecting water from heavy rain falls. Rain Wizard is capable of holding 50 gallons, and it is manufactured with heavy duty materials for long lasting performance. The unit is made of UV-resistant polyethylene resin to ensure high resistance against rotting, mildew, mold and rust. The plastic screen mesh will block debris, animals or insects from entering the barrel. At the front of the container is a screened overflow to prevent water flooding from your home’s foundation. Rain Wizard also includes a diverter kit, and a high quality brass spigot where a hose can be hooked up.
The Rain Wizard Combo Kit has a faux oak barrel design that is perfect for your precious landscape. Its flat back will help the barrel to sit right up against the wall, and will minimize foot prints. Includes 1 year limited warranty.
Available in the following colors:
- Terra Cotta
|For use in:||Lawn and Garden|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|
|Dimensions:||30" x 22" x 22" and 24.55 lbs.|
|Tank Size (gal.):||50 Gallons|
|Material / Construction:||UV-Resistant Polyethylene Resin
Plastic Screen Mesh
|Special Features:||Anti-Debris/Bug Screen Mesh
BPA Free Polyresin
Connects to other Barrels
|Warranty:||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Parts Included:||Rain Barrel
|Shipping Weight:||29.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: RW50-DIV-GRN)|
NOTE: If your barrel comes with a spigot pre-installed, skip to step 3.
- Remove screen with a screw driver. Locate the hardware kit inside (brass spigot and plumber’s tape). Reattach screen.
- Wrap the tape around the threaded end of the spigot in a counterclockwise direction.
- Select an appropriate house downspout for use.
- If you are using a rain diverter, go to step 6. Position the barrel next to the downspout. If your barrel will be on a stand or somehow elevated, be sure that it is raised to its final assembled height before step 5.
- Mark a point on the downspout 4” (101mm) above the screen.
- Carefully cut your downspout at your mark or according to rain diverter instructions. Move the base back against the wall, keeping it level or slightly pitched forward.
- Enjoy pure fresh rain water!
- Remove debris that accumulates on the screen.
- Rinse out the barrel before and after storing.
- Drain the barrel completely if temperatures are to drop below freezing.
- Pressure will decrease as the barrel drains. If flow is minimal and the barrel is more than halfway full, remove the spigot and check for debris inside the barrel.
- WATER IS NOT POTABLE! If you intend to use collected rain water for drinking, be sure to follow proper sanitization procedures.
- Attach a soaker hose to conveniently water plants
- Use a pump attachment to increase pressure regardless of water level.
- Due to certain environmental conditions, you may notice a slight bulge in the rain barrel. This bulge does not affect the integrity of the rain barrel.