Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Reservoir DG is a moisture management tool that is designed to manage localized dry spot and other soil problems like moisture conditions in highly managed turf. Reservoir DG is a granular non-plant food that is designed to aid and manage localized dry spot (LDS) and other difficult conditions for soil moisture in extremely managed turf. Reservoir DG may be used on cool and warm season established grasses. Reservoir DG can be applied as corrective treatment and preventive management. It can be applied through sodding or seeding on flower beds and shrubs, trees and shrubs and for garden and landscape.
|Active Ingredient:||Proprietary blend of nonionic and anionic copolymers - 19.88%|
|For use in:||Cool and Warm Season grasses|
|Application:||3 - 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AR, IL, MN, MS, NE, NY, OH, OK, PA, SD, WV, WI|
|Shipping Weight:||51.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Helena Chemical (Mfg. Number: RESERVO6)|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Prepare: Measure the treatment area and plan the application at a rate of 3 to 5 lbs. of Reservoir DG per 1,000 sq. ft. of treatment area.
- Apply: Apply Reservoir DG directly to the problematic areas with standard granular fertilizer and/or seed spreaders. APPLY TO DRY TURF ONLY.
- Activate: For best results, apply Reservoir DG prior to a planned irrigation cycle or water-in the treatment within 24 hours of the application.
GENERAL RATE AND APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Reservoir DG can be used as a corrective management tool or as part of a scheduled management program.
Corrective Treatment: 5 lbs./1,000 sq. ft. applied every 4 to 6 weeks until the problem is rectified, then the treatment strategy should transition to a preventative mode for the remainder of the season.
Preventative Management: 3 lbs./1,000 sq. ft. applied to known problematic areas after the first spring mowing and every 4 to 6 weeks through the growing season.
Sodding and/or Seeding: Spread Reservoir DG 3 lbs./1,000 sq. ft. after laying sod or applying grass seed.
GARDEN & LANDSCAPE
Trees and Shrubs: Apply Reservoir DG 3 lbs./1,000 sq. ft. uniformly from drip line to trunk. Repeat on a monthly basis or as needed.
Beds (Flowers, Shrubs): Thoroughly mix 4-5 lbs./cubic yard of backfill. Then continue applications according to instructions noted in Trees and Shrubs section of the label.
Potting Media: Use 4-5 lbs./cubic yard in containerized plantings of ornamental trees, shrubs, plants, flowers, conifers, Christmas trees, and non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and bushes. Thoroughly blend Reservoir DG into potting media before use.
This product is approved for use in the following states:
AK; AL; AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; DE; FL; GA; HI; IA; ID; IN; KS; KY; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MO; MT; NC; ND; NH; NJ; NM; NV; OR; PR; RI; SC; TN; TX; UT; VA; VT; WA; WY
Suggestion For Use:
- For best results, product must be activated with irrigation or rainfall within 24 hours of treatment.
- Avoid mowing and limit traffic on treated areas until wetting is complete.
- Before applying product, calibrate application equipment and test spread pattern to insure consistent and effective coverage.