Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Resolv Soft Bait is another great product from the people at Liphatech. Using the latest technology, this rodent bait uses the most proven active ingredient on the market, bromadiolone. Each 12 gram package of Resolv Soft Bait is the best for low cost per packet of bait when compared to other bait that is in block form, while keeping the ability to be easy to be placed on either the horizontal or vertical rods in a bait station. This ensures the destruction of the rodent population. Another feature of Resolv Soft Bait is that it exudes an aroma that travels surprisingly far, encouraging the rodents to take the bait. This product is very easy to clean up, since it has no seeds, unlike other rodenticides. Finally, Resolve Soft Bait will outlast the competition, since it contains no wax, keeping the bait platable even at high temperatures.
|Active Ingredient:||bromadiolone - 0.005%|
|Target pests:||Rats and Mice|
|For use in:||Residential and commercial, urban and rural areas, indoors or outdoors|
|Application:||We recommended to use Resolv Soft Bait in tamper-resistant bait stations.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on product label.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA|
|Special Features:||Active ingredient: bromadiolone - .005% (50 PPM) - More palatable than traditional blocks - Everyday baiting solution Soft Bait (.42 ounces per pouch) - 604 pouches per 16 pound pail|
|Shipping Weight:||17.85 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Lipha Tech (Mfg. Number: 87700)|
Greater efficacy and performance versus traditional wax blocks
- Aroma escapes through pouch to attract rodents and encourage feeding
- Low cost-per-placement compared to traditional wax blocks
- Most advanced rodenticide formulation with bromadiolone as the active ingredient
- Works in a single feeding for great results
- Maintains its integrity and shape even in hot temperatures
- Can be quickly and securely fixed on vertical or horizontal rods, reducing chance of translocation by rodents
- Easy clean up as rodents consume the bait instead of scattering it
- 12 gram pouch contains food grade oil and grains; nut-free
- Contains no seeds, reducing debris and service time
- Bittering agent added to help avoid accidental consumption
- Professional grade rodenticide available in 16 lb. pails (approx. 604 pouches per pail)
See all 1 reviews »
2 of 2 people found this review helpful:
Resolv soft bait
By Jeff in Joelton, Tn on 10/10/2015
This product works so good. Its really hard to beat. Seems to work better than some blocks I tried. However in one farm shed the havoc xt blocks are being eaten by the field mice and rats that come in it pretty good. I put a few of the Blocks and a few of the Resolv packs in each box. Qne box they ate about equal amounts of each product. Usually more often the resolv will be eaten in most locations.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
QWhat type of rodenticide is Resolv Soft Bait?
Is it a first or second generation rodenticide?
AResolv Soft Bait is a second generation rodenticide. The active ingredient is bromadiolone. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
10/19/2014 Jeremy from Socal
QStronger than Contrac
I see the active ingredient is .05 compared to .005. So resolve is stronger than contrac right?